Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

blackjaw1

Nov 5, 2009
Just gonna leave this here...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9668/coolfacesheep.jpg

P.S. if you didn't read the story because you were afraid of seeing a picture you probably shouldn't click this. Just sayin'.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
I do believe I got a bit ahead of myself when I mentioned the man-sheep love mutant offspring. No doubt it's just a mutation and just happens to look human. Still, it's pretty freaking cool/disgusting don't you think?

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
Danny Ocean said:
No it's not. One of the few things I remember from GCSE biology was that adding human seed to another animal's eggs would do diddly squat. The second point was a joke.
At least that's somewhat better. And of course you can't crossbreed different kingdoms; however, that doesn't mean that DNA can't express itself in other species.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
You guys give me rage.

Yes its some kind of deformity that kinda looks like a human head, and not actually a half human half lamb, thanks we get it. That doesn't make the article a liar or wrong, they never said that they merely implied it by mentioning the villagers who believe a man bred a lambaby.

When someone "finds Jesus' face in toast" they don't have to clarify the headline 100% to explain that someone didnt find an actual human face on a piece of toast, so why would they clarify this? Besides the objective is to get readers, not make people have the whole story before even looking at it.

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
probably just a mutation, as someone else here said, thats not how it works
hybrids work only if the species are reallllly closely related, even then, its rare

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.
No fucking shit! That thing is scary man. I would have double tapped the thing just to be sure.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
well, there goes me sleeping tonight. I say we study it, chop it up, and tie those pieces to an atomic bomb. if where lucky, the Satan incarnate might die.