She's my Waifu and you can't have her!!!!

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
Haven't seen one of these threads in awhile, let's see....

I wouldn't mind being stalked by her

She's just so cute

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
*Sigh* I suppose if I must partake in this threads, my "waifu" would either be Nico Robin from One Piece or Major Motoko Kusanagi from the Ghost in the shell series both of which I know would never date me in real life which is fine since that's who they are.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Kotomi Ichinose from Clannad

Ruri Gokou from Ore Imo

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Huh. I didn't know I have a list like this in my head.

I'd probably choose Nice Holystone [small]if she wasn't already taken.[/small] Very fun personality. It's easy to get behind a girl who likes to blow things up (in fact, it's recommended).

[/spoiler]

So my [S]next[/S] first choice would be Phoebe, because who doesn't like ghosts, midriffs, and flowers?

[spoiler=Pokemon]
[img src=http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f8/Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Phoebe.png width=250 height=400]
[/spoiler]

Except she doesn't have too much to say outside of battling. Which really makes my first choice Shantae!

[spoiler=Shantae]
[right][img src=http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a585/griffawke/ShantaeValentine_zps10778e3f.jpg][/right]
[img src=http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140816172028/shantae/images/2/28/Normal-Shantae---Dance-1.gif]
[img src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/001/191/519/c87d63136da00018ae8606fcf03f27a4_large.png?1381864121]

[/spoiler]

Man, I need to get my act together and sort out a proper list now.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Casual Shinji said:

Aw yeah, cut me off a piece of that!
No match for...

OT:

Henry makes, like,seven puns when you first meet him. What's not to like?

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
My answer is somewhat similar to what I said in another thread...

Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
Wait, wait wait wait wait. Hold the phone. Let me get this straight.

A large group of young males, primarily from one of the most powerful and developed countries in the world, took an online survey in where the express which japanese-cartoon character they imagine to be their wife.

Living in the future's weird.
I do think it's unnatural that a straight, young and mentally healthy male can be attracted to cartoon drawings, but not to an attractive real woman.
Wait, did someone say that anime waifu's are to the exclusion of real women? Cause I have never seen that.

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
My answer is somewhat similar to what I said in another thread...

Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
Wait, wait wait wait wait. Hold the phone. Let me get this straight.

A large group of young males, primarily from one of the most powerful and developed countries in the world, took an online survey in where the express which japanese-cartoon character they imagine to be their wife.

Living in the future's weird.
Hey come on now didn't you read the OP. We all know they aren't real and that they never will be. It's just for fun (you do know what that word means right?).

I do think it's unnatural that a straight, young and mentally healthy male can be attracted to cartoon drawings, but not to an attractive real woman.
So it would be natural if I was 70 year old gay man with Alzheimer?

Izanagi009_v1legacy

Anime Nerds Unite
Apr 25, 2013
Kitsune Hunter said:
She's just so cute
Huh, you are a fan of Kemonomini as well, yeah it can be really cute, just like what my "waifu' is like

Holo is smart, a bit snarky and generally someone you would want on your side as you travel

P.S. fun fact about Caster, the voice is done by Saito Chiwa who is known for this

this

this

and unfortunately, this ( I really hate Infinite Stratos but stuff like this manages to make me almost laugh)

Yeah, Chiwa is pretty good.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
The Sleeves' very own Marida Cruz. Why? Because she's hot, she's got character and she pilots a couple of the most badass robots ever. Also, she's sad and I want to give her a hug. :'(

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
As much as I hate the word waifu, there are two animated women I may or may not be particularly fond of....

Chie Satonaka from Persona 4 (golden)(animated)(whichever). She is cute, hilarious and always seems to have a good time.

Asami Sato from Legend of Korra.... Just.... Look at her.

Rob Robson

Feb 21, 2013
What my waifu thinks of your thread:

And my imaginary imoutous:

I'd say it's a hit.

Dec 14, 2009
These threads always creep me the fuck out XD

So many prepubescent girls.

Y u guise no like women?

Balalaika is disappoint.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
The taste in this thread is top-notch. Just sayin'. Sena in particular is a beauty. She's got a great body and pretty face, she's smart, likes video games and forms emotional bonds with fictional girls from said games. She'd be on top of my "list of top waifus of all time" if she were a little more easygoing. She's a bit too abrasive and confrontational for my tastes, but other than that she's pretty great.

For myself, do you really even need to ask? My waifu has been my avatar for... a few months, at least. Granted, a good half of the Neptunia cast is grade-A waifu material, but Neptune takes the cake. She's laid-back and easygoing, yet energetic and optimistic, plus she's adorable and creative and way stronger and smarter than she lets on. She's friendly, eccentric in her speech patterns, and loves video games. She is a bit lazy, but when you're a physical goddess, you can afford to be. Speaking of being a physical goddess, if she seems flat-chested in my avatar, well, that's 'cuz she is, but her alternate form, known as Purple Heart, has an absolutely killer figure. I can't provide any pics right now, due to me being at school and thus not having the luxury to go image-hunting, but if I remember to I'll edit some in in a couple hours. My commute's a *****. >_<

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Oh yes... OH YES... NO ONES TAKEN THE BEST ONE YET! THE CARNIVORE WHO DISCARDED WOMANHOOD IS MINE GENTLEMEN!

What can I say that hasn't already been said, besides the fact that she has some beautiful looking hair >v>
Chie Satonaka is confident, friendly, ecstatic, cute, gitty, and is a woman who could kick my ass. Who doesn't love a woman who could kick their ass? Also she wants to protect the people she cares about, so much so that she just swoops in later and decides "time to be a cop!"... uuh, what a perfect waifu.

Britpoint

Aug 30, 2013
She's smart and fun, takes good care of her sister and doesn't take any of Konata's nonsense!

Also if we were dating she would totally let me copy her homework. That is true love you know.