She's my Waifu and you can't have her!!!!

The Apple BOOM

Nov 16, 2012
I don't have a long story, just a list.

Here is my waifu.

Also, my only shipping pair ever is Brienne and Jaime.

And here is my husbandfu.

Specifically the actor, not any character he plays.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
These threads always creep me the fuck out XD

So many prepubescent girls.

Y u guise no like women?

Balalaika is disappoint.
I would put her here, but she scares the shit out of me.

The major from Ghost in the Shell: SAC would be a pretty good choice though.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
I want to use this occasion to point out that my waifu could totally beat up your waifu.

This is Gogo Bomango from the underappreciated DeviantArt webcomic Bomango. It's a cute little comic about a teenage kid and his hot amazon not-quite-girlfriend. Think of it as Calvin and Hobbes but Hobbes is a gorgeous dark skinned warrior chick who kicks obscene amounts of ass.

What can I say? She's strong, she's hot, she's temperamental but still dependable, she's the kind of girl who can hold you in her strong arms and give you good kick in the ass when you need one.

Never was browsing amazon so enjoyable.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
snippity snip
Oh yea I'm well aware of who Vivian is and how she came to be. I donated to TFYC myself, one good thing that came out of the big Quinn/Gamergate controversy was that receiving a lot of publicity and support.

sextus the crazy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Y u guise no like women?

Balalaika is disappoint.
I would put her here, but she scares the shit out of me.

The major from Ghost in the Shell: SAC would be a pretty good choice though.
Same here. I love Balalaika but she's too damn intimidating for me.

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
I don't know why but there is something about pitou that strikes me as the perfect cat girl, pretty but not oversexulized, has characteristcs of a cat that people over look, and can go from shit your pants scary

to this

TheLastFeeder

Oct 29, 2012
Thank you anime fans.

As much as I'm completely lost at the subject I really appreciate finding this thread.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
JagermanXcell said:
Aw, I'm glad you feel that way.

My waifu is uh...

Minene Uryu from Mirai Nikki. Unf. That eyepatch.

EDIT: Revy from Black Lagoon too!

LarsInCharge

Sep 9, 2014
Two...

Best trainer, best champion, with a Pokemon that has yet to be knocked off its feet, let alone OUT.

Number two...

The biggest badass in a series full of them.

carnex

Jan 9, 2008
Well, damn, I'm too old for this damn thing, so I'm just going to throw in some old waifus into here

You Are Under Arrest!
Tsujimoto "Human Hydraulics" Natsumi and Kobayakawa Miyuki

Wait, I can't eat that...

P.S.

Daystar Clarion said:

Y u guise no like women?

Balalaika is disappoint.
Peasant woman should stay in her village, she knows no class

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
There is only one. Mako Mankanshoku

Elfgore said:
Well, a sore lack of anime threads made me conjure this. Pretty simple question, who's you're waifu... or husbandfu?[footnote]Elfgore allows everyone in his threads!!!![/footnote] Any self respecting anime fan has one. So let me get their name, some traits, and the reason you adore them. And I'm back for a quick edit. This isn't limited to anime. Any medium is fine.
There actually is a term for males. It's Husbando.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Eh, all anime characters look essentially the same, that's why they have such weird eccentric hair, it's basically the only distinguishing facial element barring any kind of scars or piercings.

So I'm going to go with:

DrOswald said:
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
My answer is somewhat similar to what I said in another thread...

Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
Wait, wait wait wait wait. Hold the phone. Let me get this straight.

A large group of young males, primarily from one of the most powerful and developed countries in the world, took an online survey in where the express which japanese-cartoon character they imagine to be their wife.

Living in the future's weird.
I do think it's unnatural that a straight, young and mentally healthy male can be attracted to cartoon drawings, but not to an attractive real woman.
Wait, did someone say that anime waifu's are to the exclusion of real women? Cause I have never seen that.
Well presumably if you have a wife/girlfriend in real life, she would find it... strange for you to also be fawning over some fictional cartoon girl.

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
I promised myself I'd never participate in a thread such as this but god dammit I'm gonna.

I have two;
Mizore Shirayuki

The potential literal risk of blue balls aside she is my favorite character in Rosario+Vampire...and in it's godawful (imo) anime adaptation.

Seras "Police Girl" Victoria

Her evolution from a somewhat timid, vampire fledgling to a badass vampiric bodyguard that will grind your face along a wall if you (literally) fuck with her head was awesome. Also I find her adorable. To quote Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, "Get that ***** a cannon! Bitches love cannons!"

DrOswald

Apr 22, 2011
Olas said:
Eh, all anime characters look essentially the same, that's why they have such weird eccentric hair, it's basically the only distinguishing facial element barring any kind of scars or piercings.
DrOswald said:
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:

Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:

A large group of young males, primarily from one of the most powerful and developed countries in the world, took an online survey in where the express which japanese-cartoon character they imagine to be their wife.

I do think it's unnatural that a straight, young and mentally healthy male can be attracted to cartoon drawings, but not to an attractive real woman.
Wait, did someone say that anime waifu's are to the exclusion of real women? Cause I have never seen that.
Well presumably if you have a wife/girlfriend in real life, she would find it... strange for you to also be fawning over some fictional cartoon girl.
Not really, my wife and I constantly talk about the fictional characters we find attractive. We sometimes even use the joking terms "waifu" and "husbundo". It's a standing joke that if Chris Hemsworth ever hits on my wife she gets a free pass to bang him. I am thinking of buying her a massive poster of Thor without his shirt for Christmas.

Another common topic of conversation is our personal "gay island", on which are all the people we would have sex with if we were gay.

LarsInCharge

Sep 9, 2014
Olas said:

So I'm going to go with:

DrOswald said:
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:

Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:

My Fiance is fine with it as long they aren't real. Disney's Elsa? Sure. Elsa cosplayer? No.

carnex

Jan 9, 2008
Olas said:
Strange? She's on "I'm not even touching that" terms with that. But she really doesn't find any attraction to drawings of any kind. But she has kinks on her own that I don't want to touch so we are even there.