Should Skyrim add the whole "werewolf thing" ?

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
I just want to either fight or be a Tentacle Bear.

Captcha, i'm not sure what a Ngagri is, but i'm guessing it's some sort of vehicle if you want me to drive one.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Blunderboy said:
Glademaster said:
Blunderboy said:
Glademaster said:
Blunderboy said:
Take it even further. In earlier Elder Scrolls games you had all sorts of Were animals. You could be a Wereboar in Daggerfall.
That is specific to High Rock and Hammerfell though.

OT: Yes they should bring back werewolves as it was stupid that they left them out along with vampire clans, a gimped marksmanship(bows are boring), spears and medium armour.

to be honest they should also add the other forms of lycanthropy that are supposed to be cannon to the area like werelions and werebears etc.
Ah, I'm not that up on the lore, especially of the earlier games.
I'm also hoping that they bring back the ability to wear clothes over your armour. I missed spears in Oblivion. They were handy for keeping attackers out of reach.
Well the lore thing is fine I was just pointing out that certain forms are native to certain regions.
Being a were-bear sounds pretty awesome. If that's an option I will be basing my character on Barak, the Earl of Trellheim.
Taking it a step further, according to the lore there is such a thing as a wereshark. It wouldn't fit in Skyrim, but it would make my decade if they finally implemented them in TESVI, after teasing us about them since that book in Daggerfall.

Dylan Blackler

May 22, 2011
lol alright well I changed the werewolf spelling, just not the topic name >.> but I would say it no longer has to be talked about any more =p

Anyway 1. When did they say anything about "werewolf" as a possibility????
2. The gray cowl could possibly get to skyrim (it is 400 years later remember)
3. The ring of hircine is great for people that cure the werewolf but still wanna kill

but yea it would be awesome and they should put them back in (as well as a fix up the vampires with clans, quests, better powers etc)
also I wouldn't get to excited for any other type were-animal, I think werewolf would be enough (don't get me wrong it would be neat) they could even add the bloodmoon back in if you wanna get fully lore friendly (it did look cool)

Dylan Blackler

May 22, 2011
oh they should also add like for vampires, a Hood and cloak (robes) so they can go out in sun light because I mean as long as the light isn't hitting your skin you shouldn't burn up =p

and about the thing how the werewolf weakened you by end game, they should make the stats go up like vampires, all + the stat's current value instead of a set one.

with the werewolf feeding thing, I mean it would be fine if it also counted wild (alive) animals just not zombies etc

Michael Hammerel

Oct 15, 2011
I hope they have it in skyrim. i didnt get bloodmoon so i dont know what that was like but it should be an inescapeable thing like vampirism. you had to do a long quest to get rid of it or have bought deepscourn, in this case a long quest to get rid of it. i dont like the ring idea i read about because that is not a werewolf, (its like a sparkling vampire) it should be man by day monster by night.

-----

"soldier follows orders a worrior follows his heart" -Turok