Show About Games Show: Co-op and the Girlfriend

Uberfriendship

Oct 26, 2010
Co-op and the Girlfriend

I dub thee, the depressing episode; intended for those who don't smile.

Watch Video

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
I really liked the Limbo segments! And I was laughing with the Harvest Moon bit. Great episode

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
"can this limbo get any worse?" only if they have to watch this show. Just kidding, it was an obvious joke I had to make.

For real though, this show got kind of half a smile out of me a couple times, which is better than the previous ones, and the Harvest Moon bit wasn't really even noticeable until they blatantly said it. Hopefully this show improves, I'd really like to like it.

hipster666

Dec 13, 2009
All I heard was tumbleweed throughout this episode. I thought previous weeks had been faltering but this simply wasn't funny! The British accent was just terrible and FAR too strung out for what is, effectively, a one joke sketch that lasted half the episode. As Therandombear points out, the YouTube video in WoW is good and in my opinion funnier than this entire episode. The Limbo segments were the best part of the episode and showed some creativity, but it was the SAME joke every time.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Hey...Candice is no hoe :<. She's a shy young girl with beautiful blue hair. It's not your fault that you didnt have the FAQ's for her XD.

OT: Limbo pieces...brilliant. "Hey guuuyysss~." *pulls lever, box falls on kid* "NOOOOB!"

Aldan9

Sep 5, 2009
The Limbo bits were amusing,the rest could have been better if not for mediocre acting.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Oh wow, missed the Harvest Moon thing completely.

Limbo one was good, and I also miss co-op games too, split-screen or not.

Ashoten

Aug 29, 2010
O wow this has been your best episode to date. I think the timing was pretty good and I enjoyed it.

Feb 13, 2008
acck...it's there again guys, one really strong segment "British accent guy" - fall upon deaf ears(heh) - but the others are just average to weak.

Stick to your strengths.

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
I thought the online girlfriend thing was talking about dating online, not dating an actual virtual character. Such a surprise at the end, and despite it only being a minor misconception it had me in hysterics. Anyway this weeks episode was fantastic, each segment was hilarious, and the Limbo parts made it hard to breathe.

Seriously the Limbo scenes were the best and the voice suits the character and tone so well. Would love to see more of the little guy in the future.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Took Aeris to the ferris wheel at the golden saucer ones. ***** is dead to(?) me now.

Almost fall of my chair laughing for that one , so wrong so bad and sooooo good

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I was giggling the whole time.

I too enjoy being british. even though I am not british.

guise709

Feb 2, 2010
Good stuff really enjoyed the first bit "This was British guys voice reporting, I'm British!"

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
I don't think people who aren't english understand the news sketch... For me that parody was bang on of what british media is like! The limbo parts were awesome as well!

Moeez

May 28, 2009
Does the narrator sound a lot like BIG BROTHER? We love making fun of that voice in our family.

everfreeDragon

Oct 28, 2009
That was awesome as usual I'd go into more detail but I'm in a hurry.

Anyway, did anyone else see a different episode posted earlier today?