Show About Games Show: Kinect and MvC3DLC

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Dropping by to see if things have changed. They have not.

I still find this program to be clunky and without humor.

Mar 16, 2009
Maaaan fuck MODOK. I have been groaning ever since they announced him as a playable character. Why can't they recognize some characters don't have crossover appeal? Or appeal at all? Why couldn't Stan Lee be in his place?

Also the cartridge bit looked great in reverse/slo-mo.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
O holy crap that last segment is complete win XD

man i need to buy it at GameShop Shop! must have Daigoh!

orangecharger

Nov 13, 2009
I have laughed harder at bits of previous episodes, but I thought this one was the strongest complete episode overall. Keep up the good work.

burymagnets

Nov 30, 2010
First one of these I've seen... kinda painful:(

If the 'gamestabation' thing is meant to be taking off the ign daily fix then I'll say that it seems more like a tribute, and its more annoying.

'Why MODOK?' makes me burn with rage inside, I thought this site was for real geeks :)

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
dietpeachsnapple said:
Dropping by to see if things have changed. They have not.

I still find this program to be clunky and without humor.
Yus. Even worse, actually.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
It's getting much better now which is great. As someone else said though, the repeating of words like "shop shop" and "show show" can be really annoying.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
"Dear Fed Ex, I am SO much cooler than you!" Yeah, that was pretty epic in my book. Really loved the end of that skit.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I loved the "asian mode" and then Faith sending emails. I like how you kind of joined 2 sketches together there, it worked well. The kinect bit was decent and didn't drag on too long, much better than the previous kinect sketch. And the blowing into the cartridge was quite well done too. All in all a good episode. I haven't found this show to be all that funny since the pilot but this was at least on par with that, probably even better. Good stuff, keep it coming.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
First episode since the pilot that got a laugh out of me. Look forward to the next episode.

I suppose you guys set the bar too high with the LBP sketch.

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
OK, you're aparently aware of the international fighting game tournaments, but you're unaware that the current world champion, Combobee, is Canadian?

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
Damn that was horrible, how can you write something like asian mode and think people will find it funny.

Now as i see it all the earlier episodes had "some" fun bits because they were all directly linked to games/parodies of games. While every time they try to do some regular sketches it falls flat because they have no subject to joke with. Now the mirror edge is an exception to that rule, however as i haven't played that game i am going to give it the benefit of doubt.

what i am trying to say is: DO MORE GAME JOKES, you don't have to write something funny just show the ridiculousness of games, like you did with limbo, tomb raider, red dead redemption, borderland robot and some others i can't remeber.

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Eh, the part with the Asian was alright, mainly cause it was a pretty short sketch. That's how sketch shows work. Bam! Joke! Ok we get it! Next sketch!

Meandering on about the kinect for over 2 minutes sucks all of the energy right out of the episode.

funkzillabot

Dec 10, 2009
OMG! "Asian Mode" That was so wrong? and so funny, but so wrong. But when Faith showed up, I just freaking lost it. Almost choked to death from laughing so hard.