Jun 29, 2010
i really didn't like that episode sorry

I hate that sitcom style where you put in that Audience Laugh/cheer thing
i smirked at pillow quest but the guy seemed out of it
the whole red ring thing was just stupid

sorry its just how i felt

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I lol'd at the RROD thing, mostly because the actors were actually pretty good. Also the pillow quest, I didn't really laugh out loud, but I thought it was pretty funny. The other stuff... meh. I didn't get the "sit-com" thing at all.

Aftershock

Nov 7, 2006
As many before me have agreed, the Pillow Quest was good, the rest was a little uninspired. As only the second episode, they still have time to get things together, so I'm still giving it a chance, but hopefully they'll get their groove on sooner rather than later.

Also: Does anyone else think they have some sound issues? Some characters' voices come across fine, while others seem too quiet/muffled, where I can't really understand what they say at the same volume level.

Mattteus

May 1, 2009
Gamer Gang: instantly better than Big Bang Theory (then again, watching a pile of shit gather flies is better than Big Bang Theory)

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
The sit-com part I did not get. What was supposed to be funny in it? Does it parody other sitcoms?

And where were the achievements?

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Are you guys by any chance Based OUT of Kitchener Waterloo? Cause my brother studies there (University of Waterloo)

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Pillow quest = Funny.
The rest of this series = Not...

Sorry gave it a try, just not very... um... no. Sorry

Oh and by the bye.
RROD isn't funny anymore :/

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
I have the same Zelda shirt as the guy from the Gamer Gang. Speaking of that guy, his audio was lower quality than everyone else's. Just saying.

And I didn't think it was all that funny. Especially the red-ring of death thing. That's not historical and anyway, most of the crap they "investigate" on those shows is clearly stupid and unsupported by real science. RRoD is real and lots of us have experienced it first hand. The portrayal of the "real-life story" girl as a weirdo were-wolf conservationist makes it stand out as inappropriate even more. I'm not criticizing it for not faithfully recreating the source material, I'm just saying that using RRoD in this context creates a weird disconnect from the parody. In other words, it just didn't make sense. So... not funny.

Pillow Quest was probably the best, but I was underwhelmed nonetheless.

FlitterFilms

Oct 29, 2010
It does feel a little like they used up all their good ideas in the pilot/competition video, as at the end of the day the second episode wasn't as good and this third one was worst again. Having said that I'm not going to simply give up on the series entirely, it's obvious they're capable of better. Anyone can have an off day.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Obviously the Pillow was chosen, The Pillow always was the chosen one!
It always is the Pillow.. Oh and to think Pillow has the common decency to act a bit normal. NOOOOO! So you are at the bar with Pillow..guess who gets the ladies PILLOW!

Pillow doesn't even have to try! And now pillow gets a freaking own video game..

What is left for us?

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
only laughed at pillow quest, also i kind of smirked when the dude said i could get red ringed.
no i cant, i use computer. (evil smirk)

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Enough with the hate. This isn't bad at all. Reminiscent of Robot Chicken in the switching between skits. Still, if I'm honest, RROD was the best bit this week.

Also: Kitchener-Waterloo? Wow. Coolest thing to come from there since my wife and Steph Dilts.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Jeez, the amount of people and effort going into this is insane for an internet comedy sketch show. I thought a lot of it was pretty funny and I'm sure the show will improve.