Show About Games Show: Shorts & Shorts

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh... well that was something, the second bad-comedy section was surprisingly entertaining somehow.

tric565

Feb 17, 2010
Haha, I wonder if the 2nd flamer on gamestabation a dig at all those people who bitched about Lisa Foiles when she first started on the site. It was spot on if it was.

Also that was a pretty damn good Emo Philips impression.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Uberfriendship said:
Shorts & Shorts

A collection of shorts that have been kicking around since early on in the series, now presented to you in stereo sound.

Watch Video
Guys, seriously. DO MORE OF THIS. The longer sketches don't seem to grab the attention and lols.. But these shorter jabs? Brilliant. I legitimately enjoyed the entire episode. :D

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Izzil said:
The stand-up guy #1 sounds just like Emo Phillips. I approve.
...Huh. I actually figured it was Jerry Seinfeld. I am disappoint in myself, because I know who Emo Phillips is and think some of his stuff is rather hilarious.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Nice, the shorter segments work well for this show but I still liked the gamesturbation section the most, the rest was funny but not outstanding. Still, the variety made it more interesting to watch, I appreciated the use of stop motion.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Was not a fan of bad stand up 1. 2 was bearable, but still wasn't a big fan. Everything else was pretty damned funny.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
This one was pretty hilarious. The "Say Mr. Marsten", Gamesturbation and Get the flag were all very very funny. Your shorts are always the funniest part of the episode for me so this episode was the funniest yet.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
the Mr. Marsten bits were hilarious, the rest, not so much. Was the point of the game comedian bits that they were painfully unfunny, so it was thereby making fun of people who are actually video game comedians?

Oh yeah, totally bring back Jill. She is hot.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
LOVED "Say, Mr Marston" it had me in stitches! I'm a gonna kill that Bill Williamson!

The stand-up sketches were painful to watch though. I mean I know even bad comedy can be funny, but that was just awful.

Gamesterbation is always amusing, mostly just for the commenters at the end :p

It's funny 'cause it's true.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I find it funny the variety of inputs, it must make it so difficult to decide what to write each week for feedback.

I happened to like it all this week.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
This was honestly appalling; not to mention your scare techniques for preventing criticism, making people who do criticize the show looks like idiots.

Not Escapist quality at all in my opinion, but I guess if people are enjoying it, let them have it.

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
Now, that was pretty dang good, though, yeah, the stand-up parts were just too long, even if intentionally.

But the first Mr. Marston had me in stitches.

Do this again sometime.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
It's a new SAGS episode
Let's go get it!
I loved that halo sketch
Also, nice jab with the shadowofthecollousisart comment. Perfect voice for it to.
Overall, these microsketchs were pretty good.
Oh no, star power...