Show About Games Show: Shorts & Shorts

Uberfriendship

Oct 26, 2010
Shorts & Shorts

A collection of shorts that have been kicking around since early on in the series, now presented to you in stereo sound.

Watch Video

Apr 28, 2008
That was really good. I'd say keep this style. It reminds me of Robot Chicken.

I like Robot Chicken.

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
"Come 'ere, you. You're a pretty little thing. I'm pickin' you. Makin' a bouquet of you. Gotcha now. I wish I was a florist. Boy howdy!"

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
oooh, so that's how they comment so quickly.

Posted by: irage@self1337

... the stand up act was painful

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Okay, this was nice.
The first stand-up made me cringe, but the second one made me laugh. Also, the comment part was also quite funny. And the Marston part, too. I didn't get the "this sucks" at first, though. Only after the second Halo dude said it again.

Great episode. Keep up the great work!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
A bear and a bird practicing law?...Mix Phoenix Wright with Banjo and Kazooie? I'd buy that.

Hilarious clips btw, Say Mr.Marston was priceless and Game Stand Up 1 was better then 2, 2 was painful xD

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Am I the only one who found that shockingly bad?

I found it terrible, didn't laugh at any of the jokes... yet got all of them. The Acting was horrible, I can clearly say that I won't be watching any more of these.

I thought I'd just get my opinion out there.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
That first stand-up routine was unbearable.

Say Mr. Marsten needs to be on here more often. I would totallly watch five minutes of just that.

countolaf108

Feb 10, 2009
Flag gettin' is by far my favourite things you guys have ever done. Maybe the only thing I've ever really "liked" from this show thus far. If only the entire show was done with stop motion and figurines. >_<