Show About Games Show: Soccer Kicks & Drawing... well

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Best episode yet though I'm still a fan of your longer jokes. Game was pretty lulzy, loved the jab at the numbers at the end. Wasn't a big fan of the Number1 fan ending, but meh, other people liked it so that's what matters.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I felt that you done a little more with the first segment but it was a funny idea and didn't outstay its welcome. I was going to complain about the really short runtime on this episode but honestly it worked well. Most of the previous episodes have dragged things out too long and you basically just cut down to the core content. The whole DDOT segment was great too, you kept it like it was a serious review but of a completely ridiculous game and that contrast is the basis of a lot of good comedy. A satisfying albeit brief episode. 8.5/10 out of 1.21

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I so want drawing dick on things!
a hilarious episode. every one was spot on and had me laughing and got me in trouble in class for laughing too hard.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
Football/Soccer part was psychedelic to say the least. Not really funny, but maybe doing something more 'crazy' will help.

The second one was pretty clever, nice.

Third part was the best.

So far, the first Episode, the MGS one and this one are the best.

Herr Wozzeck

Oct 23, 2009
The shorter episode length really helped you out, it seems. I wasn't really invested in any of the episodes of SAGS until this one.

DDOT? Yeah, that was the most hilarious short ever.

Keep the episodes this length, please.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I liked it. The shorter length is also good. More production quality v.s Run time; production quality normally wins.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Good episode. As previously stated shorter time helps you to stick in enough jokes without it feeling drawn out.

Also I believe your review of DDOT was quite arbitrary, you did not mention the amazing multiplayer support and the fact that they added a DLC giving you option to draw Dicks not only on things. But also on other dicks.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I can't wait for Draw Dicks on Things. Did you hear that voice acting?? Super awesome. :D

restoshammyman said:
still not very funny.
Stop watching the show then. I enjoyed it. You do not need to keep coming back to something you don't enjoy.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Somebody has to make Draw Dicks on Things a reality. I'm saddened by the fact that there isn't REALLY a game about drawing dicks on things.

potemkin.hr

Dec 8, 2009
At the beginning of the video, did you use shamus's procedurally generated city? Just an observation :)

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I can't help but feel that the Drawing Dicks on things review was a parody of the Escapist's reviews :p

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
Its really sweet that I don't have to criticize new episodes on the escapist since they are actually really good, especially now that I am on probation.

Also thank you guys at uberfriends for finally making shows about games and not sitcoms. :>

DeManix

Jun 7, 2010
icyneesan said:
I can't help but feel that the Drawing Dicks on things review was a parody of the Escapist's reviews :p
I think this and the other "Gamesturbation" segments are parodies of IGN.com, the ones before were parodying the Daily Fix videos while this one did their video reviews, right down to the "to read the full written review, head on over to ____.com" line.

The episodes are getting better all the time guys, keep em coming.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
icyneesan said:
I think it might be a parody of an old ENN episode. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escapist-news-network/1123-Pictodicks

reaperman22

Jan 27, 2010
it was a fairly funny episode up untill drawing dicks on things, then it became my favourite episode in ages, loved how seriously presented it was, if i wasnt watching the screen and didn't hear the word dick i would have sworn it was a real video review for a real game