Show About Games Show: Super Saiyans and Killzones

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Its ok, I suppose. I thought the part where the guy was screaming killzone a lot was probably the funniest part.

JamesH0916

Feb 24, 2011
Great episode. Been loving the series so far. BTW I have had that same codec ringtone for about 4 years now.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Pretty decent, second part killed it with the lulz but the other two were also pretty giggle worthy.

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
PayneTrayne said:
Pretty decent, second part killed it with the lulz but the other two were also pretty giggle worthy.
okay what you wrote was actually funnier then the entire video, since if you say something is giggle worthy then you know its bad.

Old Hat

Apr 20, 2010
mrhateful said:
Please please please stop making sitcoms, they are physically hurting me. Also i skipped through like 90% of the content, the only thing i...
STOP. Look, if you only watched 10% of the actual show, then I see no reason why anyone should take your opinion seriously. Go find another bridge to live under (get it? 'Cause you're a troll. Ha ha haaa... sorry.)

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
The background screaming during the last bit was a stroke of awesome.

I like this.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
To be honest, the news segment sketches have never been funny, although it was kind of balanced out by the "We're gettin' killed in the Killzone!" part.

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
Old Hat said:
mrhateful said:
Please please please stop making sitcoms, they are physically hurting me. Also i skipped through like 90% of the content, the only thing i...
STOP. Look, if you only watched 10% of the actual show, then I see no reason why anyone should take your opinion seriously. Go find another bridge to live under (get it? 'Cause you're a troll. Ha ha haaa... sorry.)
I'm sorry I forwarded 30 sec every time the show was physically hurting me.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Pretty good, pretty good.
I laughed when he actually did the kamehameha... it was just so sad...
And the interview with his dad was also quite enthralling.
Looking forward to the next episode !

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
I get where the humour is and what you're trying to do, but I can't help but feel like you're treating the audience like idiots. However the Killzone bit at the end made me lol.

These are references we'll get and understand. The jokes would be great if you managed to execute them without figuratively looking at the camera and winking after each punch line.

But don't give up, you've got good material and you're only improving more and more each episode. I'm always ready to support original content so you get a cheer from me and a 'keep at it buds!'.