Show About Games Show: Weapons and Tea Bags

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
Second half reminded me of an old ENN segment. Oh how I have missed them.

Anyway, great episode people. Keep it up.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
One of the rare times I actually laughed. I laughed at the first skit and laughed at the beginning of the second skit.

dalek sec said:
Not bad guys, two great segments but I think the main weakness you guys have overal is that one segment kinda runs too long sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I've watched every episode you've done so I like the series it's just that I keep noticing that flaw you have sometimes. Can't wait to see what you come up with next time! :D
Quoting this cause I agree. You haven't found that happy medium yet. Regarding long skits vs short skits; this week, the short skit was perfect. Fully conceptualized idea that panned out well. The second skit, was a great idea but not well executed. The opening of the second skit made me lol but the rest seemed to be dragged out just to fill up time. You could have shortened it a bit (use less resources on production) and focused more on the joke and you would have time to do a third short skit.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, focus more on jokes, less on production (visuals, special effects, ext.).

Just an opinion from a guy that still sees potential in the show.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Just like every single other episode, it starts out funny and fresh and then doesn't know when to stop. Shorter snappier sketches would be far better.

Also like the guy above said: focus more on jokes, less on production.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I loved the rock paper scissors sketch, but I still haven't laughed at any Over Analyzing the Obvious segments. Ever.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Overanalyzing The Obvious! YES! Love that show.

And gunblade losing to rock... intriguing!

Pistachio101

Mar 1, 2011
Best episode of 'Show about Games Show' so far?

Though I was half expecting to see the presenter guy teabagging someone as the camera zoomed out...

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
randommaster said:
HankMan said:
I wonder how tea bagging really got started.
It generally starts by picking tea leaves, drying them, crushing them, then putting them into a thin paper wrapping.
But first you have to colonize a foreign land and take slaves by force.

GoodApprentice

Apr 27, 2010
Oh, the joys of being able to pause the video to read the fake newspaper stories. This is the first "Show About Games" video I've seen, and I must say that I'm impressed.

From the many none-too-subtle references, I'm guessing that these guys are from K/W.

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Hashime said:
randommaster said:
HankMan said:
I wonder how tea bagging really got started.
It generally starts by picking tea leaves, drying them, crushing them, then putting them into a thin paper wrapping.
But first you have to colonize a foreign land and take slaves by force.
But before that can start, you need to smuggle some plants out of China.

Tarkand

Dec 15, 2009
Tharwen said:
Tarkand said:
The over analysing the obvious bits are usually the best part of the show... I think in fact it could easily stand along as its own show.
It pretty much is already...
This week, yes.

But there has been episode of this show with no 'over analysing the obvious' at all. Which is a shame.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Tarkand said:
dalek sec said:
Uh tarkand, is that a Space Marine in Termintaor armor in your avatar window? :D
Yup :)
What chapter/legion is it from? :D

OT: As before, great episode, loved the two bits and everything. Only problem really is the pacing for the skits but other than that you guys are doing fine, just work on that one flaw and you should be good to go.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Guess What
What?
Chickenbutt.

And thats all I could think about through that entire episode.

... What? No one else watches the New Adventures of Old Christine?

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i liked the Little Skit but i was board with Tea Bagging.

But The Rock Paper Scissors and Swords was really funny

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Its good to see you guys brought your A game this week. I want to see you guys stay here but the funny isn't always there.

...not like I'm a critic i'm just not laughing.