Show me your sexy desktop!

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
At present, I'm using a rotation of a few dozen images. Each rotating out every 15~20 minutes or so. Most are either game concept art, in-game screen caps (usually images I've mocked up in Gmod), or custom art images from painters or friends. Though, I recently increased the file number within my list by roughly 30 images. Thanks to those Half-Life 3 concept art images recently "leaked".

My favorites, however, are easily these three:

Also...Fences. Everyone needs to get this Stardock program. It's fantastic. (and quite handy)

Kaleion said:
I'm boring, I know.
Boring? Or incredibly awesome? Link clicked...image saved. Thank you for sharing. ;)

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Used spoiler tag due to size of screenshot

This one's up since I had to reinstall Windows 7 for the second or third time:

Never felt the need to clean the desktop up tbh.

My old computer:

Mint Rubber

Dec 27, 2011
I only keep my game shortcuts on the desktop, the image is from Thief 3.

[http://imgur.com/0bVwu]

I challenge you to play all these games.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Switching up from my grim desktop showing the results of the massacre that took place in Meet the Pyro, I decided to place one of the many places to go to in Xenoblade Chronicles as my desktop:

Welcome to Frontier Village. Home of Heropon Riki!

TheSocialSolipsist

Mar 29, 2011
My Sexy Desktop
Oh yeah, and as an explanation for my icons, I was one of the first 100 in the Spyparty Beta. You Jelly? ;)

romanator0

Jun 3, 2011
I have mine on a slideshow set to change them every 15 minutes.

All done by the magnificent Kekai Kotaki.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v224/sweetsexything4203/Backgrounds/New%20Background%20album/ that is the link for all the photos on rotation as my background. As of right now this is what it looks like:
this is the old one:

and this is what it looks like now:

mmm look at that sexy group of haunt monsters out of costume....That's me on the left side on ethan's lap looking like i have no neck in the BFS shirt and the red and black arm things and the ridiculous grin
I have 127 photos on rotation though

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Topic over.

wait..SERIOUSLY? It's been YOUR desktop that's been working it's way around tumblr? Wow.

Sarah Kerrigan said:
Behold the amazing power that is my Hawkeye desktop!!!

I had way more games but than a virus ate my computer and the whole thing had to be whipped XD
GAH! MY LAPTOP'S NOW POSTING IN THE FORUMS AND POSTING PHOTOS FROM MY DESKTOP FOLD---oh wait I don't have the purple theme....Seriously. I'm thinking of potentially re-naming my laptop since I'm going to think that everytime I see you post hun ;] Then again I like her named Sarah Kerrigan.....

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
aprilmarie said:
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Topic over.

wait..SERIOUSLY? It's been YOUR desktop that's been working it's way around tumblr? Wow.
Doubtful. I picked it up from somewhere around two years ago. Unless, of course, people have been posting images of MY desktop with it. In which case, that would be awesome! :D

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I have a LOAD on rotation which I can't put on here, so here's a few that I saved on deviantart!

This is of course, leaving out the GIANT mass of Black Rock Shooter wallpapers I have saved. If you're interested in any of it, drop me a message!

RobfromtheGulag

May 18, 2010
First post containing scantily clad anime female: 16
First post containing scantily clad actual female: 82

In any other forum... Gotta love the Escapist community.

I'm at work, and the work computer always sports the last picture of a tropical beach I've found online.