Shows That Didn't Make It but You Loved Greatly

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Arrested Development and Titus come to mind.
Liam1390 said:
Brimstone, Firefly and of course Titus.
I am pretty sure that this is the first time I have been ninja'd about Titus on one of these threads. That is awesome that more people are aware of it.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
linkmastr001 said:
Sjakie said:
Firefly.

I dont think i need to say more
Spot1990 said:
strogi said:
Brimestone and firefly both great shows. both caned before there time:(
Twad said:
firefly was fun
Sayvara said:
Adding another vote to Firefly. Such a great show couldn't have been cancelled due to the content because goodness knows much less well made stuff out there survives. So I blame Fox... they're a good punching bag anyway.

/S
Rollocks!! I appear to have been Ninjad.

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
Arrested Development, quite possibly the best show ever. No seriously, go watch it, ill wait right here. Go, seriously, wonder in its marvel, go on. Yes you, go now, and watch it. Its Amazing.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
There's quite a few, but I can't remember them all.
I quite liked Headcases, it took the piss out of everything.
I also hope Star Stories is returning. I heard they're bringing Futurama back too.

clipse15

May 18, 2009
Clankenbeard said:
Holy crap! Somebody else besides me loved Misfits of Science and Sledge Hammer? You guys are aces. I would like to add a few of my all time favorites:

Dead Like Me
It's Your Move
Home Movies
Home Movies wasn't cancelled it finished when it was supposed to

mikaleide

Dec 11, 2008
j0frenzy said:
Arrested Development and Titus come to mind.
Liam1390 said:
Brimstone, Firefly and of course Titus.
I am pretty sure that this is the first time I have been ninja'd about Titus on one of these threads. That is awesome that more people are aware of it.
And i who thought noone was gonna mention Titus until i did.

I miss Titus....Stupid Fox.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
urglen said:
Red Dwarf loved that show, but over the years I've started to suspect that I may have been the only one watching it. Or maybe just the only one in Canada.
I love Red Dwarf, but I think claiming it "didn't make it" is a little odd...I mean it got eight series plus the Back to Earth mini-specials, not forgetting a new series has been commissioned recently.

On Topic:

X-Fire. Show revolving around paintballing but the style it used to accomplish this was awesome...basically shooting stuff and accomplishing objectives got you credits which could be used to buy stuff, but at the end of the series the team who got the most credits would win... I can't be bothered to find a clip or go into great detail, I did that last time one of these threads appeared.

AlchemicalGod

May 19, 2009
Invader Zim
Pinky And The Brain, and the Animaniacs,
and Hellsing, (Anime not OVA) I know it was supossed to end on episode 13 but it left of with to many cliffhangers for a series ender.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
"Sit Down, Shut Up" but I'm not sure if I should count that because Comedy Central may be picking it up soon.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Keen Eddie, Jericho, Dead like me. All awesome shows that got cancelled while 30 different crappy CSI spin offs keep chuggin along.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Arrested Development and Firefly. Two shows that were made for me, and taken so cruelly...