Sick Coworker Crane-Bombed By PopCap Shanghai

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I'm glad I didn't have to clean that up. I can imagine finding them for weeks in random locations.

luckycharms8282

Mar 28, 2009
That's very touching they would do that for a fellow employee. She must be a very nice woman if they would go to such lengths.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
wow, PopCap seems to be one of the most respectable game developers left in the business, and they make casual games. First there was the story of how Popcap teamed up with the make a wish foundation and let a kid design and build a video game and now this? There is nothing but goodwill and awesome coming out of popcap. Other developers need to start taking notes.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
PopCap, you deserve an internets, and a hug.
All 107 of you who made those cranes :D
And Lisa of course.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I wonder if everyone who gets sick at popcap won't feel at least a little bad not to get even ONE paper crane...

I mean nobody wants cancer but we all like paper cranes, am I right folks?

Zathrus910

Nov 19, 2009
I lost my mother to cancer 12 years ago. Her coworkers did a few very similar things for her ( no cranes, but other cheerful artwork ) I'm glad that she is getting the same kind of support, it really really is helpful!

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Wow, and I thought casual game developers were soulless. Nice to know they care for their employees.
And as always:
Fuck Cancer!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Zathrus910 said:
I lost my mother to cancer 12 years ago. Her coworkers did a few very similar things for her ( no cranes, but other cheerful artwork ) I'm glad that she is getting the same kind of support, it really really is helpful!
This is so true. People don't realize how alone you feel when you're going through something like this. Even small gestures of support can make a huge difference, so something like this? Absolutely wonderful and amazing.