Silent Hills on PS4 just made me shit myself

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Not literally but... eh. That's literally the first time I've ever actually yelled at something in fear. I'm playing in a dark room with surround sound around me.

Baby crying is bad enough. Then a door slams. Then I go peek in through the doorway and OMG WHAT THE SHITFUCK IS THAT!

That's how far I've got, I'm currently breathing heavily. What do you think of it?

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Johnny Novgorod said:
Playing a Silent Hill game on PS4, what?
Is the P.T, the new Silent Hills Playable Teaser. Not a full game yet.
I don't have a PS4 so I can't play, but good to know that is actually somewhat scary, Silent Hill haven't been scary for a good while now.

Kricketz

Apr 25, 2014
P.T cause apparently calling it "Silent Hills Demo" just isn't cool enough. :)

Haven't had a chance to play it yet, however I am interested. It definitely seems to lean more on the psychological side of horror.

I love how there is a disclaimer saying "avoid playing if you have an heart condition" on the store page.

Classic.

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Its not a demo. Its literally an ARG made in the Fox Engine made for the sole purpose of revealing Silent Hill at the end. As such, its the most cryptic shit imaginable. Its still scary I guess, but there is a huge disclaimer at the end basically saying "THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL GAME." So yeah.