Skyrim: Dawnguard Arrives on Xbox 360 Tomorrow

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Quality of the community =/= quality of the console.

Anecdotal evidence =/= actual evidence.

If you don't like the 360, that's fine, but don't do this.

The 360 is the worst console, why would you ever give them it first?
Because it's hardly a desirable attitude.
Jeez. Someone is in a less than desirable mood today.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I still hate Skyrim's Nord mascot- that helmet looks so damn silly. I make a habit of throwing all the iron helmets I find off cliffs, just so I can ensure that future generations will have to wear a different style.
Anyway.

Super pumped for crossbows- I might remake my Morrowind character, that adorable elven crossbowwoman. Yeah, she's gonna roam the night, slaying vamps with a rarely seen fervor, that's for sure.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
kortin said:
oh fuck you bethesda.

On second thought, it also attract the most dumbasses who sit around and *****... Smart move Bethesda, Smart move.
I hate you and everything you represent.

You're just jealous that I get a crossbow AND superior gaming.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
kortin said:
oh fuck you bethesda.

On second thought, it also attract the most dumbasses who sit around and *****... Smart move Bethesda, Smart move.
Wow, man. Come on. I thought we'd all grown out of this. D:

---------------

Anyway, that kinda sucks that the 360 version comes out first, but we all knew this from before the game even came out. Business is business, I suppose.

I have a 360 version laying around somewhere. Maybe I'll get it for that version for a "test drive" of sorts; at least until the PC version comes out and I can play it modded. :D

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
My plan for dawnguard is this:
Get a crossbow,
Kill some dudes.

As for who those dudes are, I don't care. As dovahkiin, I have to solve everyone elses problems, and seriously, fuck those guys. if its such a big thing, why can no-one else do it?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I have a character all set up for tomorrow:

Paladin
Dawnbreaker is her primary weapon (Turn Undead Explosions!)
High Archery w/ perks (Crossbows!)
Is a werewolf (Lycanthropy perks!)

Going to fuck some vampires up.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
SpectacularWebHead said:
I hate you and everything you represent.

You're just jealous that I get a crossbow AND superior gaming.
The Pinray said:
Wow, man. Come on. I thought we'd all grown out of this. D:
Too serious, guys. Way too serious.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
20 bucks? I was hoping 15. I guess I have to wait until I build up enough free MS points then.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
No, it's totally fine, I don't mind this at all. Knowing from the start that we would have to wait for DLC was ok, because we get mods, and that totally makes up for having to wait for half of my holidays for this DLC to come out. I am in fact totally convinced that this is the case and not at all bitter in any way whatsoever.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
SpectacularWebHead said:
Well...Not really...
Well, now you know. It was mostly a satire on that sort of attitude. I felt it was necessary for the topic (every topic needs a hater, even if its a satirical one :D).

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
kortin said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Well...Not really...
Well, now you know. It was mostly a satire on that sort of attitude. I felt it was necessary for the topic (every topic needs a hater, even if its a satirical one :D).
Wait, you weren't really being a hater, you were just pretending, but, you do still not like x-box 360?

My head hurts.
Why can't you just be a collosal tool and make it simple? It's hard to get in to it with reasonable people.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
SpectacularWebHead said:
kortin said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
Well...Not really...
Wait, you weren't really being a hater, you were just pretending, but, you do still not like x-box 360?

My head hurts.
Why can't you just be a collosal tool and make it simple? It's hard to get in to it with reasonable people.
I don't really enjoy the 360 system, no. The controller actually makes my hand hurt, I've had some severely bad run-ins with the community and my friend's 360 kept RROD-ing while we were trying our Legendary run of Halo 3, but it's not some sort of demon instrument and I exactly don't hate it enough to actually warrant such an attitude. :p

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
kortin said:
oh fuck you bethesda.

Complaining about people who sit around and ***** while sitting around and bitching.

Bitchception.

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Shycte said:
Complaining about people who sit around and ***** while sitting around and bitching.

Bitchception.
That's kinda the point...that's why it's a joke.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
kortin said:
Shycte said:

Bitchception.
That's kinda the point...that's why it's a joke.
True or false we will never know. But Bitchception would make an awesome sequal.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
What's the point of exclusives besides pissing off the other 2/3rds of gamers?