Skyrim: Dawnguard Arrives on Xbox 360 Tomorrow

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
SpectacularWebHead said:
kortin said:
oh fuck you bethesda.

The 360 is the worst console, why would you ever give them it first?

On second thought, it also attract the most dumbasses who sit around and *****... Smart move Bethesda, Smart move.
I hate you and everything you represent.

You're just jealous that I get a crossbow AND superior gaming.
I really hope you aren't serious. Because you know...mods. So you don't get that second thing. Also pretty sure that first thing has been modded into the PC version already.

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
Charli said:
360 first?

WE OF THE PC GAMING ELITE OVERLORD SOCIETY ARE NOT IMPRESSED BETHESDA.
*strokes a Persian cat in the dark*

MICROSOFT MAY HAVE PAID YE TO STAY THEIR WRATH BUT OURS SHALL BE EVEN MORE DIABOLICAL AND UNKIND.

Await the shadowy tendrils of vengeance in the dark of night. For it shall be swift and terrible. And on the tip of a blunt butter knife because I really don't have anything else at hand right now.

*squint eyes*
What's funny is pretty much all major PC gaming takes place on Windows. So why does Microsoft hate us so much?!

Silverspetz

Aug 19, 2011
Only English-speaking areas get it for the first month? And you tell me this NOW? God dammit, I was so looking forward to this and was wondering why I couldn't find it on X-Box Live yet.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
My sneaky Bosmer cannibal (Chaotic Good) will be quite happy on the Dawnguard... he f-ing hates vampires and warewolves as it is...

Just a note... if the new vampires can fly, does becoming their lord give you that ability!? :)D)

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
well, happy beta testing: xbox'ers

i'm thoroughly glad this isn't coming out on pc first, considering all the skyrim bugs i've gotten myself into since launch i've said it before and i'll say it again
i will GLADLY wait a month for more stable Bethesda games.

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I just bought a bunch of points for Prototype 2 and now I need to get even more for this, damn your **** model for points in the UK Microsoft, DAMN YOU!

Im going to need to work on my characters though, I have a melee based Nord werewolf who will probably join Dawnguard, a mage is is totally going to become a vampire lord and a stealth character I never use.

I may now need to make a paladin/ranger character. Does anyone know if this will already affect current games or will new characters need to be made? Like Broken steel for Fallout 3, you had to start a new game to have the new enemies spawn outside of the mission areas I think. Im not sure.

AnarchistFish

Jul 25, 2011
kortin said:
Daystar Clarion said:
PC master race I can buy, but considering the PS3 is the console that seems to get shafted at every opportunity, I'm in inclined to disagree.

Especially since Skyrim works better on the 360 than the PS3.
You never hear about how "everyone hates the PSN's community" though, which gives it double points! Plus the fact that Skyrim has worked fine since I got it for me and actually stopped working completely for a friend of mine who owned it on the 360. :eek:

And we all know that we base everything that happens to me as a fact for how life works.
Works fine for me on the 360..

Downloading the ME:EC right now, now even sure I can afford this yet and after 110 hours I still haven't actually finished the main story. Also I'm a loyal werewolf married to Aela, so I wonder how that'll fit in.

How much is 20 bucks in real money. God I hate trying to convert MP.

Also haha at all the PC gamers. Such superior-acting people, but every other time (all they fucking time) they get disadvantaged they become whiny and condescending as fuck.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Sonic Doctor said:
Jonluw said:
I want this sooo bad, but my 360 is broken :'(
Maybe your 360 will magically fix itself like my DS did last year.

A year after I got my DS lite, the screen just stopped working/projecting the game graphics. I didn't have the money to send it back to Ninteno to fix, let alone buy a new one. Somehow it ended up in a bag in the trunk of my car for a year, then when I found it while cleaning my car, I crossed my fingers and turned it on with wishful thinking and poof, it worked just fine and it has been working fine for the year since then.

I don't know, maybe it was magical game device fixing elves. Hopefully these elves visit you and work on your 360.
I doubt it.
It's been borked since august or something.
I never got around to sending it in for a reparation, and now it's too late.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Being a PC gamer, I can wait... Unlike console Skyrimers I have MODS (YEAH!) to keep me entertained until then! Thousands and thousands of mods of varying quality, some of them stunningly good!

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
YES WOO HOO

Us dirty x box gaming peasant finally have something over are superior PC gaming overlords, with their mods, creation kit and superior frame rate and graphics.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Frostbite3789 said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
kortin said:
oh fuck you bethesda.

On second thought, it also attract the most dumbasses who sit around and *****... Smart move Bethesda, Smart move.

I really hope you aren't serious. Because you know...mods. So you don't get that second thing. Also pretty sure that first thing has been modded into the PC version already.
Nah it was in jest, we pretty much established that.
I think.
If not, I'm doin' it now.

SB Ripping

May 25, 2012
I'm more excited about the dragonbone weapons being that im character max and didnt fill the right side of the smithing tree!!

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
SpectacularWebHead said:
Frostbite3789 said:
SpectacularWebHead said:
kortin said:
oh fuck you bethesda.

Nah it was in jest, we pretty much established that.
I think.
If not, I'm doin' it now.
And this is why science has failed me so horribly in the fact that we STILL lack a sarcasm font.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
chiggerwood said:
PS3 owners getting fucked around by Bethesda again!? Fucking figures. Why is it that Bethesda does this??? can anyone please tell me, because I am genuinely curious.

Anywho *YAY! I get to be excited for up to another 2 fucking months thank you Bethesda!

*sarcasm
Hey, this way Bethesda will be getting all those day-1 bug complaints from the 360 crowd, giving them some time to polish things up a bit for us PS3 owners!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
SirBryghtside said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
SirBryghtside said:
*is a PC gamer*

*kicks chair*
Pretty much this. Nevermind, SirBryghtside, we get mods. Glorious mods.

Even though I actually have Skyrim for Xbox and PC. I'm just not wanting to buy the DLC twice... or play it modless.
But I don't like modding... :(

At least, not until every piece of official content has been released first. I'm no expert, but I reckon that could easily screw things up.
I'm careful with what mods I get. It's mostly armour mods, animation mods, texture mods and stuff I get. I avoid some I want in-case they mess with stuff in later DLC/expansions. For example, the Paarthurnax Fix mod, that lets you tell Delphine to pretty much go stuff herself when she tells you to kill Paarthurnax. So you can keep him alive and still stay on the Blades' good side. I want it but I've avoided it just in-case that choice comes into play later on.