Skyrim - My Wife Sleeps in the Basement

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
OK I am currently on my third wife (the first two were brutally murdered by an unknown werewolf and left naked with the nude patch...how terrible) and it's that housecarl chick from Solitude. It pisses me off so much that she sleeps in the basement. Like, WTFUX?!

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
BTW : i understand we're dealing with "one spouse at the time" situation here ?

CRRPGMykael said:
OK I am currently on my third wife (the first two were brutally murdered by an unknown werewolf and left naked with the nude patch...how terrible)
Let me guess ? Vegetable stew wasn't your thing, right ? ;)

Also :
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2224

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
WolfThomas said:
Do you have the Housecarl as well? Jordis Shieldmaiden. I found once I got her my wife moved back up to the main bedroom. Still no extra sleep bonus (Aela is a werewolf though).
I have the housecarl but my wife is in the basement, I don't think the housecarl sleeps...at all. That's why I moved out of Breezehome Lydia was WAY too creepy.

El Poncho said:
Get your pickpocket to 100, steal her current clothes, then give her the new clothes.
Thought about it but I'm not gonna waste that many perks just to make my basement wife look good.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
But..... But.... Butt.. Buut....

WHERE IS RAJ?

Quick, check the couch, he mightbe invisible

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Shotgun Guy said:
WolfThomas said:
Do you have the Housecarl as well? Jordis Shieldmaiden. I found once I got her my wife moved back up to the main bedroom. Still no extra sleep bonus (Aela is a werewolf though).
I have the housecarl but my wife is in the basement, I don't think the housecarl sleeps...at all. That's why I moved out of Breezehome Lydia was WAY too creepy.

El Poncho said:
Get your pickpocket to 100, steal her current clothes, then give her the new clothes.
Thought about it but I'm not gonna waste that many perks just to make my basement wife look good.
You're not only making your wife look good, but you also have the power to make the whole of Skyrim lose it's clothes!

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i once lost my wife... i was running around breezehome in full dragon scale armour, glass sword drawn...
she was sitting behind the bedroom door eating cake with Lydia. i swear, they both looked at me with a "What a crazy fucker" expression.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
El Poncho said:
Shotgun Guy said:
WolfThomas said:

El Poncho said:
You're not only making your wife look good, but you also have the power to make the whole of Skyrim lose it's clothes!
That's a good point but I'm level 41 and leveling has gotten reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly slow at this point, so it is a huge commitment, maybe I'll just start training things I don't do at all, except that will probably end with my face being ripped off in every battle.

Sarry1433

Mar 31, 2011
-Damn elves...I bet they had something to do with this.
-My wife used be like that...Then she took a arrow to the knee.
-I guess somebody stole her sweettroll.
(Okay you can start hating now)

Sep 3, 2011
im really happy with my wife i was just walking on the dock one day and there she was taning man she could tan and that tail! she could move that tail soon i kill some orcs for her and we were in love

Argonian love...

also she gives me money every now and again so thats good to

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Your virtual wife sleeps in the basement!!!! :mad:

I thought this thread was about you being so into skyrim your wife went and slept in the basement. Don't make misleading titles please ;)

On topic I have nothing to commment actually because I haven't played the game.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Johnny Reb said:
eh i married Vilkas. we sleep together while we're both wear our plate armor :)
Well, that's one definition of 'safe sex'.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I've caught the Raj virus as well. Where art thou?

OT: I also was expecting Marriage to not be that great based on everything, but I'm still disappointed in how it even managed to fail my low expectations. All they really are is glorified house decorations.

I married some random chick in Whiterun (because I couldn't find a lizard man to make sweet sweet lizard love with), and yeah. I was thinking maybe she would have something funny to say, or at least sleep in the same bed with me. Hell, maybe even walk around the house only in her underwear (I make a point to do that every time I go to my house. It's a way to maintain dominance).

Also, Lydia sits in my room whenever I'm in there. I feel like she's the reason me and my wife haven't made sweet sweet love yet. She's tearing my relationship apart.

She must go

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Well i moved my wife into my home in Riften, and that was fine. Until of course i found iona the housecarl watching her sleep. Which i thought was weird. A month later i come home to find them BOTH sleeping in my bed...

My wife is a lesbian... fan-fucking-tastic.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Well it's nice to have an extra all day shop as well as being given over 1000 gold on occasion. I even get pie!

I don't think Farkas sleeps though...might be because of his 'illness' :< I do consider all my loot well guarded however...

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Johnny Reb said:
eh i married Vilkas. we sleep together while we're both wear our plate armor :)

like this? sounds... fun.
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Well it's nice to have an extra all day shop as well as being given over 1000 gold on occasion. I even get pie!

I don't think Farkas sleeps though...might be because of his 'illness' :< I do consider all my loot well guarded however...
plus you get a free puppy!
my... last one died. damn you imperials!!!

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
Shotgun Guy said:
That's why I moved out of Breezehome Lydia was WAY too creepy.
Every damn time I walk into Breezehome Lydia is walking across the top of the stairs towards her room. I keep checking my bedroom for traps! If she doesn't chill the hell out she is going to get an arrow in the knee.

PanYue

Dec 3, 2011
My partner just sits in the kitchen, eating bread. All. the. time.

Then you walk upstairs and Lydias sitting behind the door and she's like "OHAI MY THANE" and Im like OH GOD WHERED YOU COME FROM?! I mean I like it when a house is organised and has a way of doing things, but come on!