Skyrim: Post Pictures of Your Character

Kyle1527

Jun 3, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
I love that armor.. but a total pain to get which I will never bother making Daedric armor ever again. I also made a Thread just like this.. didn't get many posts but the characters were nice to check out nether the less. Here's mine anyhow- a Dark Elf assassin girl, how I truly love playing as her. Especially since I can almost instant kill anything while sneaking.

Red eyes are pretty awesome, not sure about the armour ( I prefer Nightingale Light Armour, even though its not really for Assassins.

CoffeeOfDoom

Jun 3, 2009
Here's my first character, a dual axe wielding Nord:

And my second, a Breton Mage, (I swear that hairstyle is the only decent one!):

Kyle1527

Jun 3, 2010
CoffeeOfDoom said:
Here's my first character, a dual axe wielding Nord:

And my second, a Breton Mage (I swear that hairstyle is the only decent one!):

What level are your characters - because that's pretty basic equipment lol. On my second female character I'm only level 6 and I've already got full thieves guild armour.

CoffeeOfDoom

Jun 3, 2009
Kyle1527 said:
CoffeeOfDoom said:
What level are your characters - because that's pretty basic equipment lol. On my second female character I'm only level 6 and I've already got full thieves guild armour.
These pictures were taken quite early in the game, though my mage is wearing Archmage robes!

Buccura

Aug 13, 2009
Sure why not.

A Khajiit Rogue, who shares the same name I have here, sporting some sexy high resolution modded Nightingale Armor.

Not sure what made him make this face.

A lady who seems to have a thing for cats.

Insert cat fight joke here.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
This is my character. Argonian mage with mostly conjuration stuff. I need a new picture cause I just made a full dragon set and am in the process of enchanting with magic buffs.

EDIT: I'll post some others.

Jan 23, 2010
Here you go. My Khajiit Archer/Assassin. Taken on the day of his marriage with the argonian Derkeethus!

Kyle1527

Jun 3, 2010
Buccura said:
Sure why not.

A Khajiit Rogue, who shares the same name I have here, sporting some sexy high resolution modded Nightingale Armor.

Not sure what made him make this face.

A lady who seems to have a thing for cats.

Insert cat fight joke here.
These are all pretty great - I made my sneak character a female bosmer, just because I thought they look sexy :p.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Not really necessary for me to do this. Male Wood Elf with Nightingale light armor and the Krosis mask. Can't even see him.

Plus I got Xbox 360 version and no camera :/

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Here is a picture of Tiana the Wood Elf archer She usually wears a helmet but I took it off so you could see her better. She's level 53 atm.

I'm a loving people's Khajiit's <3 =^-^=

Kyle1527 said:
Here's Avian:

Pretty badass huh?
Kind of a hottie tbh

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Sorry the picture aren't good I'm playing it on xbox.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I've got a thread like this around, too. But oh well, the more the merrier I say!

Here's my character Legion's latest appearance;

That's right. I'm Skeletor. I have minions and everything. ^_^

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Right after I crafted my first set of Dragonscale armor.
[http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/Vejita00/?action=view&amp;current=2011-11-16_00001.jpg]

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I play it on the Xbox and can't find a camera, so I'm a horned Argonian wearing Cicero's outfit. With a huge-ass scar on his face. Bloody Khajiit.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009

My rather angry looking Breton mage, rocking out glass armour enchanted so that destruction spells cost NOTHING. Master is kinda easy now he is god like.