Skyrim: Post Pictures of Your Character

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
[HEADING=2]Frample Tromwibbler[/HEADING]Nord - Stealth Expert - Master Assassin - Dual Wielding Beast - Level 36

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Aaah, finally, was looking forward to this thread:

My Orcish Archmage has somekind of personality problem.

I even made a thread here on the escapist but nobody dared to answer it.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
WolfThomas said:
Sorry the picture aren't good I'm playing it on xbox.
What armor is that?

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
WolfThomas said:
King of the Sandbox said:
Ebony Mail FTW! Do you have two followers in that shot?
One follower, Benor, and a Dremora Lord I conjure. I'm currently in the process of raising my Conjuration to 100 and getting my magic up so I can have two Dremora. ^_^

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
PurpleLeafRave said:
What armor is that?
Ebony Mail, Daedric Artifact from Boethiah's questline, got to be level 30 to start it. When you crouch or enter combat, it covers you in a thick black mist where only your eye can be seen, not sure if it has stealth bonuses when crouching, also is enchanted with muffle and an effect that poisons enemies every second they're around you. Something like 5points a second.

Kyle1527

Jun 3, 2010
WolfThomas said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
What armor is that?
Ebony Mail, Daedric Artifact from Boethiah's questline, got to be level 30 to start it. When you crouch or enter combat, it covers you in a thick black mist where only your eye can be seen, not sure if it has stealth bonuses when crouching, also is enchanted with muffle and an effect that poisons enemies every second they're around you. Something like 5points a second.
Too bad it's not Daedric Armour - or as good as it, then I would always wear it.

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
Here's my character Legion's latest appearance;

That's right. I'm Skeletor. I have minions and everything. ^_^
Skeletor FTW. That's awesome.

King of the Sandbox

Jan 22, 2010
WolfThomas said:
PurpleLeafRave said:
What armor is that?
That's what I'm wearing too. I've got it max improved too. :)

Kind of sucks when I'm shooting arrows in first person though because of the dark energy tendrils.

Tamrin said:

Thanks. ^_^ I even try and use his combat tactics, minions first, then magic, then melee. Only I use a bow too.

But I often ask myself, in tense moral dilemma situations, WWSD? ^_^

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
Tamrin said:

Thanks. ^_^ I even try and use his combat tactics, minions first, then magic, then melee.

I often ask myself, in tense moral dilemma situations, WWSD? ^_^
LOL. I'd say that should be made into a bracelet but people may think the S stands for someone else. :p

King of the Sandbox

Jan 22, 2010
Tamrin said:
snip

LOL. I'd say that should be made into a bracelet but people may think the S stands for someone else. :p
HAhahahahaha, oh man, I did not even think of that! LOL

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Kyle1527 said:
Too bad it's not Daedric Armour - or as good as it, then I would always wear it.
You can raise it pretty high with smithing. Around that level the armour difference doesn't matter, as long as you've got more than 567 you're golden. That's the unofficial armour cap. The point where you get 80% resistance to damage, which the game won't let you get higher.

The_80s_Guy

Oct 9, 2009

Saruman the White [Nord]
Archmage of the College of Winterhold
Supported Ulfric Stormcloak in the cival war.

Meredith [Nord]
Legate of the Imperial Legion
Member of the Companions.

Grima Wormtongue [Nord]
Member of the Dark Brotherhood
Servant of Namira.

fable3066

Dec 31, 2011
/Users/sandykessler/Desktop/406138_328313690520037_100000242278772_1225176_1353826281_n.jpg

JayElleBee

Jul 9, 2010
I've been playing on the 360 version since release day, and have a fairly badass Nord save, but today I finally decided to try playing it on my laptop.

Thanks to mods I can finally play the character I've been wanting to play since before Skyrim was even announced. ; u; He's still only level one since I just started playing with him today, but his face is still pretty and that's all that counts.