Skyrim. R.I.P. Companions.

Galamere

Aug 7, 2007
Raddra said:
... I bet she watches me sleep too. While chewing on bread.
Oh man...I didnt think of that...now my character will never sleep again...even creepier if I marry someone else....

She's just THERE....watching...chewing....

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
RIP Lydia
i went with you into that cave to fight the Silver Hand and you never came out

whether it was one of the bandits or perhaps a mistake on my part in werewolf form (i cant really tell the difference between a bandit and a follower when im rampaging around as a hulking monster)you will be missed

RIP Vigelance

you were the best canine companion i could have ever asked for, and you died protecting me from the Alik soldiers of Daggerfall

hopefully my current follower (who happens to be my in-game wife) lasts longer

fogelmir

Oct 25, 2010
RIP Lydia.

Death by walking in front of me during a Wuthraad power attack

She is survived by "load"

PS: the spell check for Wuthraad is Urethra. :()

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
I'm guessing the jarl didn't like Lydia. That's why he gave her to you.

I lost that elf dude in riverwood. He wasn't even with me, the dragon attacked riverwood and killed him while I chased after it!

Then I went to whiterun and a dragon shows up there and kills the man in charge of the skyforge!

Fuck dragons man, it's time for vengence!

mageyolook

Sep 5, 2009
lydia, its your own damn fault for repeatedly running infront of me when i'm spewing fire out of my hands for the love of the gods pay attention!

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
craftomega said:
This thread is dedicated to all the Companions We have lost in Skyrim

R.I.P.
Lydia, Death by Fulmer horde.
-Survived 7 dragons, 2 liches, and 87 caves and dungeons you will be missed.
same way she died for me, and i made her a blade too. dang snow elves. btw, it's falmer, not fulmer.

kiralon

Apr 18, 2010
Rip Horsey
but thats what you get for teleporting to the top of a tree after reloading a save game and jumping to your doom, rather then climbing back down.
Rip Maurice for being an annoying prat who intercepted a giants club that i "may" have directly led to you in the hopes he would pound your annoying butt into the ground.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
R.I.P.
Dark Brotherhood member.
I thought you were good at sneaking?! Sneaking is NOT charging into battle while screaming curses!

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I haven't bought the game yet, but when I do, I'm leaving Lydia at my house.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
RIP Lydia, died in battle in Swindler's Den. I decided to experiment with the Command system, and sent her ahead to duel a bandit with a battleaxe. When she disappeared, and the orc came after me, I cleared the room and investigated. I honestly couldn't believe she was dead. She'd fought dragons and giants and trolls with me, so it seemed impossible. But...she was gone. This triggered the beast in me, and Kematu, his Alik'r and his bandits lay in many, many pieces, strewn about the cave. I still have their scimitars and outfits as trophies. Don't get many traditionally clothed Redguards this far North, so I wasn't sure if I'd ever come across the headscarves and scimitars again.

Also Vilkas...your Lithuanian accent brightened my day, until I had the nerve to search for the Sword of Red Eagle. Turns out Red Eagle wasn't so eager to part with it, and killed Vilkas to prove a point

Narrowly averted was Torvar. He walked out on me when I was trying to frighten a priest into worshipping Molog Bal.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
RIP Lydia. I'm sorry I shot you in the face with a bow. Even if it was mostly your fault for getting in the way.

dibblywibbles

Mar 20, 2009
I killed my horse while trying to test the age old Question: Can you survive a thousand foot drop if you're riding a horse? the answer is yes! the horse dies (as I mentioned earlier) though.... and good riddance! I fluffing hated that stupid waste of money. worst 1000 gold I ever spent.

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
R.I.P. Uthgerd the Unbroken. Sorry about all those bandits attacking/killing you. I was fighting the other ones.

And I let Lydia keep an eye on my wife at my house. This fucking elf fellow is always over talking to my wife. Next time that ************ is over, he's dead, and I might have Lydia do the dirty work.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
R.I.P.
Lydia, Death by fire scroll, while fighting a Blood Dragon.
I'm sorry for killing it, but I had no other choice in using a fire scroll.