Skyrim. R.I.P. Companions.

shadowshian

Jan 27, 2008
R.I.P maurice who foolishly followed me to eldergleam ended up squashed and burned by a dragon and two giants. justifiably so after disregarding my order to stay back and wait.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
Get Jiggy said:
R.I.P.
Lydia, have absolutely no idea where the hell you are, presumed dead.
I want my silver back.
this made me laugh.

Lydia is still with me, i didnt even know she could die lol

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
TheSaw said:
R.I.P Stray dog.

You randomly decided to follow me, but you activated a trap and got yourself squished against the ceiling. I then went and looted your corpse for anything, but you had nothing because you were just a stray dog.
For some reason this made me laugh happy tears. :D

OT: I havent bothered with companions. Lyda is safe for now, and I like better to adventure by myself. The game feels more exciting and real that way.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
RIP Frost (noble steed)

I left you outside a dungeon and when I came out was attacked by a cult member, you nor your corpse were in sight and you haven't found me yet, I assume you have perished and have been covered with snow already.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
I always like dramatic death, but I also do everything to save companions. It's in my opinion far to easy to just reload the game and save them, and I simply don't want to lose them. On the other hand, it kind of becomes a chore to reload some fights.
I'm in a dilemma here...

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Sandor [The Hound said:
Clegane]R.I.P. Lydia, I'm sorry I ran away and left you fight a Frost Troll on your own...
Exactly the same as what I did, I just stayed back and fired the occasional arrow, but luckily for me all the armour and most of the items she had were better than mine *proceeds to loot*

superdevildude85

Aug 4, 2011
RIP Aela the huntress (3 times, I also load saves) You got in the way of a Sneak-kill arrow, A sneak assassination, and my firebreath. You silly *****.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
opeth1989 said:
R.I.P lydia... You stood in front of the door, blocking my path once too many, hopefully now you are blocking the path to heaven.
HAH!

This is why I dont use companions. That and the fact that I like to stealth and sneak.

dashiz94

Apr 14, 2009
Keep kicking ass Faendal. Helped me take down a Giant, knocked a Bandit bloke off a bridge with a battle axe, and took down a swarm of nasty vampires with me.

Oh yes, Faendal and I will continue to kick ass.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
None. I never take any companions along except for quests where they have to and those don't die.
Alvor the blacksmith of Riverwood got killed by a random dragon, though.
When people see him lying dead in the street, they still ask what happened, even though he's been dead for weeks (in game).

Overlord59

Jun 17, 2009
RIP Erondur: Hey. The voice in my head told me to. Who was I to argue?
RIP First Horse: You fought well but the troll was just too much huh?
RIP Newest Horse: Sorry I rode you off a cliff...

Alive: Lydia, guards my stuff. Cause I got fed up with her blocking my path.
Alive: Stray Dog, beat up a frost wolf by itself, I was so proud ^^.

Gammayun

Aug 23, 2011
R.I.P my horse, turns out using them as a buffer to get down a mountain kills them who knew.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
R.I.P.

uh... wait, I haven't had anyone die on me yet.
The only companion I have is Lydia and I like her too much to let her die.
She got in the way of my shouts a few times but somehow manages to keep killing bandits and Silver Hands.
She took on an entire swarm of them at Gallows Rock by herself and somehow killed them all, including the chief that was the result of my repeated deaths.

And that was with all her default equipment.

The second I find out how, I shall marry her.
Cute lesbian couple that will be :D

OzzyThunderTeen

Feb 17, 2011
R.I.P
My horse: death by scavenger (presumably Crazy, since he had a few legion and stormclock soldier at his feet)
Why did he have to have a battleaxe, why

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
RIP Illia, my ex necromancer life partner. My first companion. We met inside a tower, we murdered everybody inside including your mother. You died saving me and the College of Winterhold. You shall be remembered.

Erandur is still alive and kicking though.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Julianking93 said:
R.I.P.

uh... wait, I haven't had anyone die on me yet.
The only companion I have is Lydia and I like her too much to let her die.
She got in the way of my shouts a few times but somehow manages to keep killing bandits and Silver Hands.
She took on an entire swarm of them at Gallows Rock by herself and somehow killed them all, including the chief that was the result of my repeated deaths.

And that was with all her default equipment.

The second I find out how, I shall marry her.
Cute lesbian couple that will be :D
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_Mara
Just go buy that from the priest in Riften.
OP: I refuse to let Cicero (my favorite companion and the only one I use) die.

Ditzydoo

Nov 15, 2011
R.I.P Nameless Mercenary, I needed a corpse to raise as a zombie, I'm sure you will understand.
R.I.P. Nameless Mercenary Zombie, you lived such a short and full life, as they say, the brightest star burns twice as fast.
R.I.P. Horse, you didn't have to kick that sabre cat in the face for me.