Slightly Civil War Trailer - New Series Coming to The Escapist on 4/6

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
We're excited to share the trailer for our brand new humorous video game debate series featuring Yahtzee Croshaw and Jack Packard called, Slightly Civil War!

The new show utilizes ZP-animation techniques with Yahtzee and Jack arguing over contentious video game topics in a fun to watch format.

The show airs on The Escapist website on Monday, April 6th at Noon EST. See you then!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Reminds me of Uncivil War, a similar show on here around 2014-ish, I think. Also with Yathzee, joined by Jim Sterling. One of the last things he worked with The Escapist on, iirc. Tho centered around them squaring off in gameplay challenges rather than debate.

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Reminds me of Uncivil War, a similar show on here around 2014-ish, I think. Also with Yathzee, joined by Jim Sterling. One of the last things he worked with The Escapist on, iirc. Tho centered around them squaring off in gameplay challenges rather than debate.
YouTube wanted that show to come back, and that was the original plan, but Yahtzee and Jack didn’t think their personalities would mesh well for it, so we came up with this instead. It’s heavily inspired by it, aka the name.