So. 90 days til Skyrim launches. What will you do first?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Walk into every cave, tomb, house, deathtrap, etc., that I find and eventually maybe even reach my waypoint.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
thiosk said:
begin my skull collection.

I hope to fill a room with skulls and swim in it this time.

Collecting crap is the only reason i play TES. Its also the reason i quit fallout-- plungers are nice and all, but just didn't do it for me. Oblivion loot was better.
vault tec lunchbox's are where its at in fallout 3

Ill be heading to the nearest town to sell whatever crap I picked up and buy a house the first chance I get.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
I'm going to follow the main quest until dragons open up, then probably join all the guilds and buy all the houses.

Really curious to see how the guilds play out. I hope they feel more distinct this time around (i.e. should actually need to know magic to master the mages guild (Winterhold)).

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I'll probably start the main quest for a few hours to get a little tour of the place first, then branch off into sidequests, then go mountain climbing. I'd like to see if the bow is viable this time too, I hope so...

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
Im going to continnually be a dick to one of the towns and hide out in the other ones

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Do the least of the main story as i can and most of the time I'll be dicking around Joining guilds,stealing,collecting dragon souls and et,etc.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Sonicron said:
So, if I were to get this game, the first thing I'd do would probably be to just head out into the wilderness and see what it throws at me;
This for me too... the best part of Bethesda games is just wandering off towards some building or landmark in the distance and seeing what you find there.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Laugh like a maniac as I steal. Steal EVERYTHING and then become overencumbered and have to drop it all probably.

Mark Flanagan

Apr 25, 2011
Roll a Nord, go for a wander in the woods and maybe hunt some game. I don't know really just look around and explore for a couple of hours before tackling the main quests or guilds.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Uh...whatever I can do first? In Oblivion I went wandering off and got attacked by several bandits, so probably that.

Until then, I just got Morrowind and am finding a bunch of mods for it. Can anybody recommend me some? I already got better bodies, clothes and heads, creatures x, children of Morrowind, a sound mod, sea of destiny and al vendras. Any more I should get?

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
hopefully the police won't be superhuman and sprint from across town when they hear me knock over a vase because I'm going to steal me some weapons and armor.