So. 90 days til Skyrim launches. What will you do first?

A Free Man

May 9, 2010
Radoh said:
Go for a swim probably.
That seems to be the first thing I do, either that or climb a mountain because I can't very well expect the water's of Skyrim to be very warm.
HAHAHA do you think the mountain will be warmer ;P

OT: I think I will probably ditch the main quest immediately and fight 1 on 1 a dragon on the hardest dificulty. I most definately won't win, but I'm sure it'll be fun :)

wickedmonkey

Nov 11, 2009
Make a bigass angry Viking with an epic beard, grab the biggest axe I can find and go hunting for Bosmer.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Honestly I'm going to make a dark elf and punch a lot of women. And laugh. I love going against social norms in video games like this one. Yes I'm a horrible person.

Pig Mazurka

Mar 28, 2011
I'm going to be doing an LP with two good friends of mine co-commentating.

Happy times will abound.

Wardi Boi

Aug 8, 2011
If I told you all what I was going to do when I got it...I would probably be given a heavy warning by the escapist.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
do some guild quests and explore the world and probably look for some patches to the inevitable bugs.

Farson89

Apr 16, 2009
Even though it hasn't been confirmed yet the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the Dark Brotherhood quest-line in Oblivion makes it a guarantee that there'll some kind of assassin faction. I'll find them and enjoy the hell out of that.

Vibhor

Aug 4, 2010
Roam around doing nothing. No seriously, I would run around the whole place exploring. I did that in morrowind and oblivion. Though in morrowind I spent over 10 hours doing nothing before taking any quest whereas in Oblivion started taking the quests after the first hour of fucking around.

Jan 11, 2009
Probably get to work recreating my Dunmer Warrior/Mage/Sneaky Archer that I had in Oblivion.

I was freakin' unstoppable with that guy, plus with the Dunmer's new evil look, it will create a nice juxtaposition with with RPG altruism. :)

OOH LOOK AT ME WITH MY FANCY WORDS!

Hijax

Jun 1, 2009
1: Get a wife. No way i can loot every piece of silverware, kill every man, fuck up every quest in Skyrim on an empty stomach! I need sandwiches!

2: Dark Brotherhood

Cekil1

Aug 22, 2008
I'll probably be too busy playing Dead Island while Skyrim sits near me unopened.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Play the story line as orthodox as possible. Then after that, i'd start experimenting with the game, see how twisted I can make stuff.

GoldenFish

Jun 10, 2011
Unlock a "very easy" door to the amazement of the townsfolk.
or
Throw all the objects in the first room I meet! (call picking up someone else's mug stealing will you!?)