So apparently the new Fant4stic is the Green Lantern of 2015

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
MarsAtlas said:
Somebody brought me to the theater and bought my ticket to see it with them. I walked out and got a refund.

Worse than any of the other Fantastic 4 movies.

Worse than X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Worse than Superman IV.

Worse than The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Worse than Green Lantern.

Worse than Batman and Robin.

Worse than Catwoman.

Worse than Spawn.

Go re-watch The Incredibles instead of this. Go watch two hours of hypnotoad instead of this. Go huff glue and watch paint dry for two hours instead of this. Go play Colonial Marines single-player alone instead of watching this. This is Green Hornet bad. This is Elektra bad. This is Steel bad. This is 1990 Captain America bad.
Care to do a youtube review?

You could be rich.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
MarsAtlas said:
Somebody brought me to the theater and bought my ticket to see it with them. I walked out and got a refund.

Worse than any of the other Fantastic 4 movies.

Worse than X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Worse than Superman IV.

Worse than The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Worse than Green Lantern.

Worse than Batman and Robin.

Worse than Catwoman.

Worse than Spawn.

Go re-watch The Incredibles instead of this. Go watch two hours of hypnotoad instead of this. Go huff glue and watch paint dry for two hours instead of this. Go play Colonial Marines single-player alone instead of watching this. This is Green Hornet bad. This is Elektra bad. This is Steel bad. This is 1990 Captain America bad.
I love that you watched all these movies and not once did it occur to you to stop. you have more dedication to watch horrific shit than I will ever have