So Escapist! What University will you be attending? (/do you attend?)

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
I'm currently in an internship, but when it ends i'm planning to go to either U of T (University of Toronto) or Dalhousie University

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
A year from now, I'll hopefully attend the University of Malta, studying Psychology.
So let's hope I don't bugger my A'Levels.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
University of South Florida for social science education. Though if you were to ask the rest of my family I'm somehow going to UF FSU, SCF and UCF simultaneously.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Nottingham trent universitaaaaaaaayyyyyy.

Psychology with sociology.

To the OP, word of advice, never mention you're a uni of student to trent students on a wednesday night. You go and play nice at Crisis whilst the big boys tear up ocean :p

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
University Hamburg.

It's pretty good, but it was more about the city then the university

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
Physics Msc with the University of Glasgow.

The degree is great, but the chippies are sub par. They need to spend less time deep frying everything and more time developing a decent gravy. And not glaring at people who ask for gravy.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
BlueberryMUNCH said:
Hi guys, been a while since I've made a thread haha. How are you all?

SO, I'm not sure how things are outside of the UK, but University terms start very soon!
I'm just curious as to what University you guys are going to and what you're studying.

Personally, I'm headed up to the University of Nottingham to study Classical Civilization. Wheeey.

So whatabout you guys? Anyone else as nervous/excited as I am? Haha.
[small]p.s, anyone else go Nottingham? :eek:.[/small].

Wishing all you other freshers the best of luck, and have fun!
Well I'm going to Nottingham Trent.

The better one.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
I'm studying Computing at Edinburgh Napier. Literally just moved into my flat yesterday and now I'm just passing time until classes start on monday.

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
SAE (school of audio engineering) if that counts as a university...its kind of an excuse just to be closer to the music industry so i can achieve my dreams of playing bass for a living...

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
TheFunPolice said:
I'm just basing it all on the name..It sounds incredibly upper class
Well shooting *is* an upper class sport :p

University of Leicester here, just starting my final MChem Pharmaceutical Chemistry year (Been working on a degree on and off since '03, bloody hospitals...). Doing an Open University Maths & Stats degree alongside that, on the second year modules now.

[Captcha's telling me I'm "over the hill", fuck you captcha.]

Nightly Rabi

Aug 3, 2012
I go to the University of Stirling :) studying history and going in to my final year... really not looking forward to the dissertation.

JochemHippie

Trippin' balls man.
Jan 9, 2012
I don't go to uni >_>

I'm doing a job course in Event Engineering, which is fun.
All we do all day is hammering together grids, built PA's, make lightshows, smoke weed and some gaming over LAN if we have time.

Oh and some language classes, but no one really attends those.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
Tharwen said:
BlueberryMUNCH said:
Hi guys, been a while since I've made a thread haha. How are you all?

SO, I'm not sure how things are outside of the UK, but University terms start very soon!
I'm just curious as to what University you guys are going to and what you're studying.

Personally, I'm headed up to the University of Nottingham to study Classical Civilization. Wheeey.

So whatabout you guys? Anyone else as nervous/excited as I am? Haha.
[small]p.s, anyone else go Nottingham? :eek:.[/small].

Wishing all you other freshers the best of luck, and have fun!
Well I'm going to Nottingham Trent.

The better one.
Are you starting this year? What course/campus?

I'm going to be on the volleyball stand advertising during freshers haha, I may see you around!

Captcha: Describe bacardi. A drink for women.