So, I guess my school is bad now...

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
I dunno. Fights break out regularly, some 6th grader gave another a [Rather-not-say]-job, weed was found in the bathroom twice, two 6th graders were found smoking (unfortunatley no one saw who it was) and some kids were beat up by some guys trying to get into a gang. Gee, doesn't my school sound swell?

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
My old school had something silimar to that but it was only me and a few friends it was shut down a while ago by the teachers.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Not in high school, but in middle school we had a little story. A friend of mine had a knife he used to carry around and generally take it out every now and then to show off. Then one day, we were doing the good citizens' work of keeping kids out of the locker rooms during the break. One kid wanted to stay in, didn't like being thrown out, connected the dots, and the next day my friend was threatened with expulsion for, as the kid said, "violent threats with a knife", or however you word it.

He somehow managed to avoid it though.

And the students one year above us were a bunch of dongs who liked to gang up on people after school. So we ganged up too and there was a bit of a scuffle. Didn't reach the news-worthy level, but a few injuries happened and they never did that again. Fun times.

EDIT: Oh yeah, we also decided to take justice into our hands when valuables left in locker rooms started mysteriously disappearing. We made the life of a cleaning lady living hell, and she promptly left. Cruel, I know, but guess what? Turned out she really was the thief.

Arcticflame

Nov 7, 2006
I had a teacher marry a student at my school.

He was 52, she was 17, was pretty weird, the bastard kept trying to put me in detention for reading books in christian seminars.

Apparently she might of been pregnant, as according to a newspaper "Due to high blood pressure possibly caused by pregnancy she is unable to ride the horse he has purchased her".

Tyson765

Mar 28, 2010
Arcticflame said:
Apparently she might of been pregnant, as according to a newspaper "Due to high blood pressure possibly caused by pregnancy she is unable to ride the horse he has purchased her".
Is there something wrong with me? I didn't laugh till I read the word "horse" in that sentence.

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
My old town was nationally famous for being in Rolling Stone magazine:
Granite Falls, WA; Methtown, USA.

It's only hilarious because I don't live there anymore.

Arcticflame

Nov 7, 2006
Tyson765 said:
Arcticflame said:
Is there something wrong with me? I didn't laugh till I read the word "horse" in that sentence.
Rofl definitely not, when I first read the Article the way they said it made me laugh out loud.

Oh dear, I forgot about this one

Melanie and Mr Drummond have been living together in the basement of his mother's home in Terrigal.
What

Lulzovich

Aug 27, 2008
Well, there is a police station very close to our school and a bunch of kids from my grade threw rocks at it and broke 3 windows, a police car windshield and put a police officer's eye out. They were expelled from the school immediately, of course. That happened some years years ago, I didn't even know 10-year-old's could make such a mess, things like that never happened before in my town. Later on some older kids set a fire to some tree that was in front of that station.

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
IncindiaryPickle said:
Liberaliter said:
I have to say, a fight club in your school is really fucking awesome
Well, thank you. But it's been done away with (only temporaraly, I hope).
Could just set it up somewhere else, it also sounds like a good way to bet and make money.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
Drakmeire said:
My school had a fight club too, more recently students had been posting the fights online but they were removed.

The strangest thing to happen at my school though, was when a student mentioned he had a foot fetish and his words got twisted around so many times that the schoolboard suspended him on the grounds that he threatened to commit "Racial Genocide"... I'm still unsure how that happened.
Wow. That's just...
How the hell does something like that get THAT twisted?

bluerahjah

Mar 5, 2008
My ex was screwing one of her teachers. At least thankfully it was after I'd already dumped her, and graduated from that godforsaken place that this all happened.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Legendsmith said:
Drakmeire said:
My school had a fight club too, more recently students had been posting the fights online but they were removed.

The strangest thing to happen at my school though, was when a student mentioned he had a foot fetish and his words got twisted around so many times that the schoolboard suspended him on the grounds that he threatened to commit "Racial Genocide"... I'm still unsure how that happened.
Wow. That's just...
How the hell does something like that get THAT twisted?
From what i understand he said he liked feet and he was always a weird kid, so someone walked up to a girl after he said that and said "you better show him your feet or he might shoot you in the face" then afterword that story was twisted to make it sound like the foot fetish kid said it when he actually didn't, and someone else got confused and thought he said it to a black girl (when again the kid said nothing) and someone else misinterpreted it and said "that kid just totally said he's going to kill all black people" skip ahead to the next day when a massive amount of people took the day off because they thought someone was going to shot up the school and a few kids called their parents to take them out of school early. I overheard one saying "its a mess over here they have the swat team and the K-9 units everywhere" on his cell phone (again... NOTHING WAS GOING ON!!) and the schoolboard suspended the kid for a few days since so many people believed he said all those things. They admitted their mistake after the suspension was over but still the whole situation was terrible.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
DoW Lowen said:
My school had a "fight club", drug gangs, gang fights, gang shootings, teen pregnancies and a bake sale. Outrage sucks.
Great Scott,a bake sale.Now I can see why your school was a dangerous place.

OT:My school has 34 students.There's not a lot that can happen.And the teachers are mostly nice to us.

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
My (male) English teacher exchanged sexual favours for high marks with a male student.
He was found out when he tried pulling the same thing with somebody else. He was giving this guy a drive home from some school event, and pulled over, locked the door, and proposed...stuff...
The guy who was in my class freaked the hell out (rightfully so) and ran home.

Up until then it was all "oh, everybody has a teacher they don't like..." when I complained about him.
Best feeling in the world in grade 10, being able to slap down the newspaper article about that in front of my parents and go "HA, see, it's not because I'm an angsty teen that I hate this fucker."

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
We're in middle England

For those of you who don't know what that means...try to imagine really well-to-do middle class kids TRYING to act like they're gang members. A bit of smoking (off-grounds on the way to and from school)and a bit of normal bullying

There's this one girl, though, called Rio (not afraid to name her, she's probably too thick to turn on the magic computer-box). She's in year eight, she's as tall as most Sixth Formers, she has a moustache and a SERIOUS attitude problem. She once dashed the brains of another (younger) girl against the floor (an ambulence was called) and she regularly picks fights with everyone. EVERYONE. Teachers, younger kids, older kids, ANYONE AND EVERYONE

My only consolation in having to be NEAR her at any point is that she is fated to die a violent, miserable death in some dumpster in a godforsaken corner of London...and noone will ever find out.

Failure, followed by abandonment and ultimatly criminal charges and murder. That is her life, laid out before her