So I guess the space personality robot is the new cake huh?

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
I'm starting to see the signs of taking a joke too far again. The space personality at the end of Portal 2 is starting to pop up everywhere IMO. What do you guys think?

Dec 14, 2009
Ironically, the only place to not hear the 'I'm in spaaaace' quote, is by being in space.

But hey, I love it.

[sub]Also, I'm in spaaaaace.[/sub]

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
ITS LYING, IN SPAAAACE!

Couldn't resist, so on the board about discussing new memes, how is everypony doing?

RedBeta22

Aug 28, 2008
Know why it's so popular? Because it's voiced by Nolan North. I love Nolan North.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
And it's already as annoying as the cake thing is after being overused for years. The horror...

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
I'll probably take the same approach to Portal 2 that I did with Portal 1. Play it when the next game (Portal 3) has been out for a week so the meme spam has died down and hearing "the cake is a lie" doesn't make me want to gut a punk.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Sadly. Both the Space personality core and Cave Johnson have combined to be the new super cake.

Though. Oddly less annoying than the bloody cake thing.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Did somepony say...

SPAAAAAACE!

[sub][sub]When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Get mad![/sub][/sub]

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
Yep, it's the new cake. Get used to seeing it for a while.
I don't really have a problem with it. Oddly enough I just take everyone's word for it that "the cake is a lie" is over used. I rarely saw it around in RL and I don't spend much more than a "shit! clicked the advertisement instead of the X" time period in any internet space that uses that phrase seriously.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
redbeta22 said:
Know why it's so popular? Because it's voiced by Nolan North. I love Nolan North.
All three cores are voiced by Nolan North. <.<

And I wanna see more Factual Core love.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
VaudevillianVeteran said:
Sadly. Both the Space personality core and Cave Johnson have combined to be the new super cake.

Though. Oddly less annoying than the bloody cake thing.
I'll burn your house down with the combustible lemon cake!

In SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!

OT: Yes it's the new cake. Though in my opinion it's less annoying than the cake because it usually only comes up when talking about said meme or about space. The cake was literally everywhere. Ironic, considering its questionable state.

stickmangrit

May 30, 2008
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you space core memes, don't make spacecorememeade - make life take the space core memes back! Get mad! I don't want your damn space core memes, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson space core memes. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the space core memes. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible space core meme that burns your house down!

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Nowhere near as bad as the cake is a lie that was fucking everywhere, articles, webcomics, podcasts, reviews, MMO's, pop culture, fuck how many acheivments had some sort of "is a lie" play? I even remember hearing it on the damned radio once.

And all those guy's who thught they were super creative with the million videos on youtube, remixes, that one twat who made his school graduation speech a play on the portal song. Piss off.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
stickmangrit said:
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you space core memes, don't make spacecorememeade - make life take the space core memes back! Get mad! I don't want your damn space core memes, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson space core memes. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the space core memes. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible space core meme that burns your house down!
Dammit, I hate the Space memes, but I love the Cave Johnson memes. I know we've all said some things that you are going to regret but merging memes shouldn't have happened! I can't believe you've done something so evil, so pedantic, so ---

Bzzt!

... Okay, it seems that we have to plot our revenge against you but do it calmly.