So, i have a new car, what should its name be?

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
So i just got my first car, im not legally allowed to drive it but untill im 16 this thing is my baby, all its little problems are for me to fix...and improve (nitro anyone?). however i am having some slight problems thinking of a good name to fit it.

Its a 1990 Crown Victoria, used to be a police car. its navy blue and only has a few nicks and dings on it, all leather bench seats (love them haha).

If you need to know, its got a turning circle = to a cruise liner, we found about 4 cuban cigar boxes dating back to 1952 in the trunck hahaha, and if you get slamed in the rear there's a slight chance that the gas tank could burst into flames creating a nice spectical haha.

So now that you all know a little bit about my new baby, what should its name be?

First that comes to mind for me is Christine, for obvious reasons haha, my mom says Deathmobile, a friend recommended Pyro Paradice becasue of the possible explosion haha, but now i hand the question over to you, fire away, no name is a bad one, and in the end ill tell you all what i decide to name her haha

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Vicky.

It is so fitting, after all. And you always give your vehicle a girls name. Always.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Red, White, and Boom.

The Pintos Other Brother.

Vintage Flaming Coffin.

I don't know, perhaps you should consider something that doesn't sound like it's gonna explode?

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
If I could go back in time and re-name my car, I'd call it Serenity... Unfortunately, I named it Candy shortly after a guy I knew spent a minute humping it, and it was decided that it should have a stripper name. God I wish I'd named it something else.

Ryuo

Dec 5, 2009
My ex had an old Ford LTD Crown Vic. That car is made out of steel.
I named it Tank. Even the new owner calls it that.
[sub][sub]I kinda carved 'Tank' into the dash[/sub][/sub]

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Why would you put nitrous in something with a large turning circle?
Reducing the turning circle is definitely your top priority. Try lowering it, stiffening the suspension, and maybe getting some anti-roll bars. Also, if you're really going to get serious about performance, start reducing weight.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
It can't be touched & has problems that need to be fixed & improved... How about Adrien Monk?

Tukadian

Sep 22, 2010
I can't name my cars, if I do it means that I get too attached to them and my heart would break when something happened to them. I had to replace my entire engine in my current Ford Focus, and my last car, a 98 Dodge Neon, I gave to my brother. The neon caught fire on the highway last week. If I had named the poor girl I would be in tears over her eventual tragic end. So I must drive alone, in utter detachment, less I be dragged into a pit of despair everytime I chug into a mechanic's garage.