So, i have a new car, what should its name be?

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Berethond said:
Why would you put nitrous in something with a large turning circle?
Reducing the turning circle is definitely your top priority. Try lowering it, stiffening the suspension, and maybe getting some anti-roll bars. Also, if you're really going to get serious about performance, start reducing weight.
Yeah about the weight, this car is made out of steel, rust, grit, and prolyl a few drops of blood. im keeping it that way xD its like an ocean cruise liner, when you figure out how to get a carnival cruise liner to turn around within 10 miles, tell me how to get the crown vick to tun in 10 feet xD hahaha. if anything i just want to improve strait line performance, while i am more or a person who likes to take corners, its like trying to make a cruise liner verse a yaht, you can make all the improvments you want, but you will still come up just a bit short.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Skorpyo said:
Vicky.

It is so fitting, after all. And you always give your vehicle a girls name. Always.
Yeah i thought about vicky, but its such an obvious name, i dont want it to be so obvious and bland haha.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Sir Kemper said:
Red, White, and Boom.

The Pintos Other Brother.

Vintage Flaming Coffin.

I don't know, perhaps you should consider something that doesn't sound like it's gonna explode?
You see but the fact that it could at anytime spontaniosly combust just adds character xD

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
well, since were all gamers here, maybe you should name it something gaming-related and police-related... like Pigsy, or Donut.

i dunno

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
xdgt said:
How about Deathtrap? Seems fitting...
a screaming metal death trap!
yeah when i get my car i shall call it that! or Julian from the trailer park boys

Socius

Dec 26, 2008
Marvin, simply because no mechanical being in the multiverse can even partisipate in the competition that is his awesome depression.

Meathands

Mar 2, 2010
Bob Bollocks, or Rooster Cogburn.

Failing that start an ancestral heritage for your cars. Mine's called Imhotep Tichondrius Hendy Oatsy II M.D.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Your plan is to name your car?

Ooohhh boy.... It's going to be hard 10 years from now when it turns into something less useful than a can opener.

No ties! Cut all the ties!