So I heard you like Mass Effect Two...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Demon ID said:
I erm, i think i already knew all this. You might be late to the party my friend and the rest of us have already drank the booze and are puking on your bedsheets.
Wouldn't that make him late to a party in his own home?
Oh man, I'm glad I'm not that guy x)

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:

Sorry

OT: Well, la-di-da.
I don't really like Mass Effect, though...

I have no idea why I clicked on this
Thank you, now I feel special. (Not in the good way.)

Anyway, this is really a discussion *ABOUT* this stuff, not just "hey look!"

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
orannis62 said:
Jandau said:
Damn, romancing Garrus is the only thing that might get me to skip romancing Tali. Heck, I'd romance Garrus even with a male character, he's that awesome!
It's the only consolation I have for not being able to romance Tali with my FemShep.
You never know... Bioware has been including homosexual romances recently, I wouldn't be suprised if they were in ME2 as well, and perhaps Tali is the bisexual one... ;)

Apr 28, 2008
Romancing Tali and Garrus sounds pretty cool actually, since she and Garrus were the only real likable characters in the first game (to me at least).

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Jandau said:
orannis62 said:
Jandau said:
Damn, romancing Garrus is the only thing that might get me to skip romancing Tali. Heck, I'd romance Garrus even with a male character, he's that awesome!
It's the only consolation I have for not being able to romance Tali with my FemShep.
You never know... Bioware has been including homosexual romances recently, I wouldn't be suprised if they were in ME2 as well, and perhaps Tali is the bisexual one... ;)
They confirm no girl on girl, shame. (Lar doesn't count, cos she wasn't a female, apparently, so oh well.)

Jul 9, 2008
Random Argument Man said:
The one thing about your link that seems to pick my interest is a question.

Who's Kelly?
I think she's a crewmember of the Normandy who stays on the ship, but who you can still romance. Kelly Chambers or something like that.
Jandau said:
orannis62 said:
Jandau said:
If there is one, it's almost definitely Miranda, given how, in her trailer, they were talking about how she was "genetically engineered to be the perfect woman". From that little tidbit, we can easily imagine that Cerberus stuck her with Shepard to seduce him and get under his guard, and I doubt that they'd let the fact that she's...you know, a woman, interfere with that.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Geez, relashionships in a game? ...Like the sims? lol, nerds are getting pretty desperate if they search for female relations in games ._.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Crazycat690 said:
Geez, relashionships in a game? ...Like the sims? lol, nerds are getting pretty desperate if they search for female relations in games ._.
You're either trolling or being an idiot. Should movies remove any romance plots since that would just be "pathetic"?

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Bleh. Inter-species romance is disgusting.

I have to say BioWare's explanation for why you can have sex with Tali is pretty fucking weak. Actually it's incredibly weak. It's so obvious that they're only letting you do this because some fans constantly demanded it.

SomeBritishDude said:
Tali and Garrus romance?

I didn't even think that was possible. Do they even have the right parts? I thought the Asari where a special case.
They don't. So I imagine whatever explanation BioWare tries to provide is going to be laughably absurd.

Seriously, do we have to have sex with every character now?

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Tali and Garrus romance?

I didn't even think that was possible. Do they even have the right parts? I thought the Asari where a special case.

In fact, I thought the whole point of Asari was "We need Shepherd to fuck an alien. Let's make one he/she can do it with." Yeah, I don't like Asari much.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Geo Da Sponge said:
Oh for the love of God I hope the relationships with Tali and Garrus are platonic. Otherwise it would just be plain weird.
Your hope is dashed, it's plain weird.

Seriously I've seen videos, and it's like Bioware decided to hire bad fanfiction writers to write those parts.

Grimrider6

Aug 27, 2008
Crazycat690 said:
They've been doing it for years here in Japan. Get with the times, people. Virtual Love is the future.

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Yeah, I really have no clue how they could pull off a Garrus romance.... It makes me think of that comic with shep in bed with Liara and Wrex.... don't have it queued up though. I'm not even wild about thane really either. Do like Jacob though. So the one out of three happening to be the one my femshep was going to romance is still a win, i suppose.

On the other side, at least tali is a humanoid.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
FUCK Bioware DLC.

Seriously, ME2 is going to be amazing but I don't want a Dragon Age situation where the fucking game nags me to buy extra shit for it.