So I just asked the girl I really like to Homecoming.

Osirisgod16

Feb 23, 2010
Like the title said, I just asked my favorite girl to Homecoming and she said yes! I'm so excited I couldn't help posting this. But I have an ulterior motive. How can I make the day activity before the dance as fun as possible?? Any ideas are welcome and money isn't that big of a problem. Just not too expensive.

Eren Murtaugh

Jul 31, 2010
Simple. Brush up on your happiness and George Carlin. Get her some flowers and prove to her that you're more than just some guy taking her to some thing. Don't go for the full pony ride and you should be fine. Also, no staring at her jumblies.
p.s. Be yourself as much as you can but if yourself tortures kittens, lay off on it a bit.
Basically don't be a twit and have fun the way you do. If she doesn't like it, you two don't need to do anything other than go to a party once anyway.

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
lacktheknack said:
MINI GOLF!

Seriously, mini golf while the weather is still good.
Holy shit this. Everyone in the world loves mini-golf. Also, you can chat while you play, perhaps help her with her swing...

Just do something that's fun and simple. Hell, get ice cream. Things that were fun when you were incredibly young are excellent ideas generally.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I wouldn't know...
I'm so ronery. So ronery. So ronery and sadry arone.
OT: Maybe a dinner at a restaurant?

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
I had the exact opposite results....well at my school its really only the before dinner, but take her bowling

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Hopefully this turns out better for you than it did for me. Since she left now I'm a hollow shell that just wants to kill everything that moves.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Ulterior motive? Don't do anything you'll regret...

I agree with the mini golf idea. It's simple, easy, and no one hates mini golf. No one.

Otherwise, maybe something simple but fun, or nostalgic. A day at Chuck E Cheese can be awesome, just going around playing all the games you used to play as kids and owning her at Skeeball. Or find a grassy hill, get some ice blocks from a local grocery store, and slide down the hill on the ice blocks. Fun, simple, and creative.

Osirisgod16

Feb 23, 2010
OK these are amazing ideas!! Except for maybe the duct tape... kinda need her to have fun too! And being me I forgot to mention that she does in fact, live across the street from me... and I've known her my whole life.

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
Way to go mate, glad to hear you got with your girl.

Activites... I think bowling is good, mini-golf too, whichever you prefer.

Or if their is a little mini-fair grounds around you (like a "Boomers" if you know what that is) you can get some mini-golf (help her with her form mebbeh *wink* *wink*), go-karting (sitting together mebbeh *wink* *wink*), and rides like the ferris wheel (sitting together meb-*is slapped*).

Basically, up to you from those and many more. Those are probably my top choices though.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
lacktheknack said:
MINI GOLF!

Seriously, mini golf while the weather is still good.
This is probably the best idea you'll get for this thread. Seriously, how can mini-golf not be a great idea?

qazmatoz

Sep 17, 2009
Send her this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC003Xz3CY#t=3m08s

Instant soul mate if she accepts.

Osirisgod16

Feb 23, 2010
Alright! It's decided we are totally going to mini-golf, and I found an amazing place to do it at, seriously it's magical. But everyone feel free to keep going with ideas, I'm just ecstatic I finally got my dream girl.

Bruin

Aug 16, 2010
Osirisgod16 said:
Alright! It's decided we are totally going to mini-golf, and I found an amazing place to do it at, seriously it's magical. But everyone feel free to keep going with ideas, I'm just ecstatic I finally got my dream girl.
Should have just done dinner and a movie.

Don't believe everybody when they say you'll get to grope her on the mini-golf course.

Because none of us actually have the stones for that.

I'm generally the type of person that likes fun but I can't stand it when people force fun down my throat.

So when she starts hitting balls out of bounds, picks up the ball and drops it in the hole and shit and says "ISN'T THIS FUN, I'M BEATING YOU, HAHAHA!", that movie will look pretty good.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
qazmatoz said:
Send her this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC003Xz3CY#t=3m08s

Instant soul mate if she accepts.
I hate that song I prefer these love songs... particularly the second one...
OT: I've never gone to homecoming everyone I've ever asked said no or at least came up with a lame excuse for why they can't go... only reinforcing my feelings of ineptitude and self pity...

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Build her a cake.

Ok so Ive never been on a date. But how can anyone be mad with chocolate cake?

Bruin

Aug 16, 2010
ForensicYOYO said:
Build her a cake.

When you make it wrong and it tastes like a giant, chocolate-covered rock.

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Bruin said:
ForensicYOYO said:
Build her a cake.

When you make it wrong and it tastes like a giant, chocolate-covered rock.
Come on ever heard the story of stone soup? How bad could chocolate rock cake be? Might even add a little flavor.