So I just asked the girl I really like to Homecoming.

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
Walk on beach (if no beach is available walk through park) with ice cream. or movies.

Osirisgod16

Feb 23, 2010
ForensicYOYO said:
Build her a cake.

Ok so Ive never been on a date. But how can anyone be mad with chocolate cake?
Make her a cake in the kitchen I built her with my bare hands??

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
I usually just walk around my area finding stuff to do. Even if everywhere we go is really boring I always have a pretty good time with whoever I'm with. And when I say we I'm talking about me and another dude. It's been a while since I did anything just me and a girl.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Cheveyo said:
Chloroform, duct tape, some rope and a basement.

Wait, did you mean fun for her or for you?
We love you Chevoyo, but sometimes your over the top.

Edit: Wait, what am i saying, who loves you >.>? though i do still enjoy your little tidbits of not so useful information.
Osirisgod16 said:
Like the title said, I just asked my favorite girl to Homecoming and she said yes! I'm so excited I couldn't help posting this. But I have an ulterior motive. How can I make the day activity before the dance as fun as possible?? Any ideas are welcome and money isn't that big of a problem. Just not too expensive.
Do anything that makes her laugh is all i can say. The future is unknown as long as it isn't the Present.

Archany

Jun 16, 2010
fuck, all day long, if she can't dance very well when it comes time to dance, tell her she should have tried harder, then spit in her eye and walk away

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
WanderFreak said:
God damn it, I came in here ready to perform a whole song and dance, but she fucking said yes.

To hell with it.

SHE SAID NOOO!
*confetti*
She don't want you
Nothing to do with you
She's repulsed by you
And I know because
she
said
NO!
Get away from me!
You're scaring me!
Please call the Police
Because she said no!
There you sit
There she sits
Across the room
Far away
No chance to touch her
No chance to talk to her
NO!
You long for her
You desire it
Can't get away from it
But she said
NO!
fuck, thats my life story in that one song. What a shame lol xD.

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Ahlycks said:
and never re wear cloths because that makes you look like a hobo.
It's not re-wearing clothes, but what if you have seven different outfits that are exactly identical to one another, all in the same color?

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Osirisgod16 said:
Make her a cake in the kitchen I built her with my bare hands??
SWAN DIVE!

But seriously - if you're going mini-golfing, try not to get too far behind/ahead of her while you play. It seriously cuts into talking time.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Ninja'd at least 10 times, but Mini golf is always a good idea. (TIP: Let her win, but don't be obvious about doing so)

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Go see a film.

Chances are you'll at least get off with her.

Aethren said:
Ahlycks said:
and never re wear cloths because that makes you look like a hobo.
It's not re-wearing clothes, but what if you have seven different outfits that are exactly identical to one another, all in the same color?

Why would you do that?

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
SonicWaffle said:
Osirisgod16 said:
OK these are amazing ideas!! Except for maybe the duct tape... kinda need her to have fun too!
Believe me, some girls are into that stuff...
Like your MOTHE... (must resist!)

OT: I like the idea of Mini Golf. However, if there is a movie you and her might enjoy then thats always a good way of spending time with someone you like while having fun :)

And if money isn't an issue definetly offer to pay for her (only the main things like movie or golf. You shouldn't try and offer to pay for everything!). Girls I have gone out with always appreciate that... (well duh! They're getting free stuff!)

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Necator15 said:
lacktheknack said:
MINI GOLF!

Seriously, mini golf while the weather is still good.
Holy shit this. Everyone in the world loves mini-golf. Also, you can chat while you play, perhaps help her with her swing...

Just do something that's fun and simple. Hell, get ice cream. Things that were fun when you were incredibly young are excellent ideas generally.
Ice cream and mini golf?!!! Shit I'll take you to homecoming!