So I just finished Saints Row IV

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Haven't really played it much, brother got it for me on the PS3 but the framerate is constantly being buttfucked. Legitimately the worst FPS I've seen on console for a long time.

Frezzato

Oct 17, 2012
hazabaza1 said:
Haven't really played it much, brother got it for me on the PS3 but the framerate is constantly being buttfucked. Legitimately the worst FPS I've seen on console for a long time.
There was a big update last night. Might want to check it out. See if it solves your framerate issue.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
FizzyIzze said:
hazabaza1 said:
There was a big update last night. Might want to check it out. See if it solves your framerate issue.
I'll go and do that, many thanks.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I haven't had so much fun playing a game in a long time. I loved pretty much everything about it, especially the super-powers. Made going through the city so much more enjoyable and the ending was absolutely funtastic, the music was just so fitting. Though it can't beat the part, earlier in the game, where "What is love" started to play, while you're flying the ship.
Definitely one of my favorite game this year.