So I just found a Horker in Windhelm

Justoneguy

Nov 18, 2011
while playing Skyrim on the 360 once i was just walking from a place to another and it started to rain naked people

Don't taze me bro

Feb 26, 2009
I often get the 'crazy physics', where I open a door, and contents inside rocket around the room, like the door was booby trapped. This has its downsides. Once, I opened a door, and the contents inside flew everywhere, hitting one of the Jarls sitting in the previous room. I was promptly arrested by the guards because of it :(

The only gamebreaking bug I have encountered was an invincible Alduin. Even resorting to a save just prior to the encounter didn't work. I had to restart the whole game, and try a previous saved game.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
A Horker in Windhelm? Are you sure you weren't looking at Ulfric Stormcloak?
As for my notable glitches I have what I call "Sammy the Water-Bear" and "Bertrum the Floating-Mammoth". Yes it's exactly as it sounds.

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
I recently found that the Dwemer ruin for the afflicted quest could be escaped by running at a particular cliff face on a horse, and then I'd be under the mountain and could run past the waiting bears etc.

The top prize however goes to Vilkas when I took him to hunt a dragon (Incidentally, A dragon I'd already killed, so this quest got nowhere). We were by the Whiterun stormcloak camp, and I noticed that instead of running, Vilkas was sliding around on his face. His legs weren't moving, but he could accelerate and slow down smoothly.

I had intended to upload the screenshots I took of this, but the images have some sort of DRM on them, and have come up greyscale and diagonal. Thanks, Skyrim. What's the point of taking printscreens if you can't see them?

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
So Skjor was dead and I had completed the questline for the companions. I went back to the hall and found Skjor sitting there as if nothing had happened. He still referred to me as a whelp and can offer me missions.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Girl With One Eye said:
That exact same thing happened to me, but not in Whiterun - can't remember where now.

I also had a dragon land on top of a spider that was attacking me and ate it's face.
Mmmm'mmm! That's some tasty dragon soul, right there!

Captcha: butter side down

joonsk

Feb 26, 2011
ruedyn said:
In my game there's a naked Skjor. He doesn't talk or anything he just sits around drinking, not wearing clothes. This is FAR after the Companions questline was finished by the way. I think I'm being haunted o_o
Your avatar describes how I feel right now.

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
My favorite was still the one in which a Dragon skeleton followed me into a dungeon... Don't ask I don't understand how that happened either.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
bigfatcarp93 said:
Dethenger said:
This is bullshit. I never get any wacky fun bugs, I get "you can no longer continue this quest because we goofed" bugs.
Dude, SO MUCH THIS. I mean, I'd LIKE to kill Paarthurnax, if the stupid-ass game would let me... but he just sits there calmly, staring while I pump arrows into his face like Legolas into the Haradrim.
You leave Paarthurnax alone! He's atoned for his past sins by assisting in the fall of Alduin.

I've had random dragons fall out of the sky or, even better, pop up from under the ground. Also there was this hobo guy in windhelm that turned up dead near the main gate. Dunno if he was a glitch, but I got tired of looking at him, so I dragged him down one of the back hallways in the grey quarter and left him.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
I was once walking around in the middle of nowhere when all of a sudden, BOOM, I start to absorb a dragon soul. No corpse laying around, no roar from the dying thing, and no NPC within a good walk from me. I just absorbed a dragon soul completely out of the blue.

Also I figured out that the area between Dawnstar and the bandit camp to the west of it has a habit of doing strange shit. One time I walked through it, a bear attacks me, I go through it later and now there is a rather perturbed orc standing there. Another time it spawned a group of storm cloak soldiers that started attacking, though I had no allegiance in the war, and another time there was a washed out mage trying to revive a dead saber cat.

Though by far the weirdest time was after I acquired the Wabbajack. There I was, minding my own business when out of nowhere an old woman shows up, saying that I have her masters tool, and that I should use it on her. So I did, and she became a rabbit and ran off. Then she finds me again and just says Wabbajack over and over again. So I hit her with it again. I kept doing it until she exploded into a shower of coins.

Kalamala

Sep 9, 2011
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
talker said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
T
One time I was riding my horse away on the road north of Whiterun and was met by an angry man wearing Stormcloack armour (he definitely wasn't a soldier) who spawned dead, naked Imperials.
i don't think that's a glitch. i think that just were bandits who had killed the imperials and shared out their armor. i had it on ce on the road in the north-west
I know what event you mean, but it wasn't that. No, the guy just stood and stared at me while naked corpses appeared out of thin air.
Sounds like someones hit the skooma.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Enemies appearing in the middle of a city is not such a rare bug. I once had a Dragon appear in the middle (literally) of the college of Winterholm.

Most interesting thing was that no one seems to be aware of its presence until I engage it, as they all insisted in talking to me about some quests...

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
I once ran into a dragon in the geiyser(spelling?) fields, that, though flying around and attacking, was just a skeleton, and couldn't be killed.

RazielXT

Oct 19, 2009
When I was in battle against Alduin, he suddenly decided to land on air, become invincible and stop giving fuck about me. :S

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Only interesting glitch I ever had on Skyrim was when Windhelm's serial killer turned out to be unkillable. Instead of solving the problem I bought the house he was in anyway and just let him lurk in the room under the stairs, where my housecarl stationed nearby would ocasionally beat the crap out of him. Good times.