So if I can't have Dawnguard...

Emiscary

Sep 7, 2008
Can I at least hope for a sequel to Fall of the Space Core? The fact that they called it "Volume 1" seems to imply that they planned a followup for it, so does anyone know if there's been word about what that might be?

I started playing the damned game again in anticipation for the new DLC, and I've caught the bug. Then Bethesda more or less tells me this:

"Tough shit, shoulda bought a 360."

So please, someone throw me a bone here. Tell me that they'll put out some interesting new novelty or dungeon or something- because I'm running out of Skyrim to play with. And don't refer me to the Steam Workshop or Skyrim Nexus- because 1/4 of what's on there just plain doesn't work, another 1/4 is unfinished, and another 1/4 is shit. What's left is mostly either buffs for your character and 10 million billion billion versions of this:

"Dragons, BUT EVEN BIGGER!!!"

Neither of which add a whole lot to the experience.

(Note: The "Call of Madness" and "Werewolves of Skyrim" mods are well done exceptions to the above rule.)

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
100% of the mods I've downloaded actually worked. I would say try looking at the Top 100, but you've probably already done that....right?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Seriously, they haven't even confirmed of denied releasing Dawnguard on PC. Just wait for a bit, jeez.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Why not just...stop playing for a bit?

I'm SURE that Dawnguard will eventually come out on the PC - Bethesda would be making a big mistake if it didn't, in my opinion.

And as much as I love Skyrim, Dawnguard wasn't THAT amazing.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Don't worry you aren't missing much. The only good thing in it is Vampire Lord. Also, a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me how to call friendly werewolves in as a werewolf?

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
ruedyn said:
Don't worry you aren't missing much. The only good thing in it is Vampire Lord. Also, a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me how to call friendly werewolves in as a werewolf?
You need to get totems(ask aela for quests)

OT:you aren't missing much,except for the best companion ever.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
yuval152 said:
ruedyn said:
You need to get totems(ask aela for quests)

OT:you aren't missing much,except for the best companion ever.
Thanks, and Farkas called, he said you hurt his feelings
;_;

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I'm not even interested in DG...

Honestly the only reason I still play Skyrim is because KoA and Dragon's Dogma were so short and easy. Also, Borderlands 2 isn't out yet.

I don't even really like ES in any particular way, its just that there is literally no competition with Bethesda as far as 1st person ginormous RPGs.

So people flock to them despite how very very shitty their QA is, and how lackluster their art design and writing is compared to even modestly talented fan efforts.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
KoudelkaMorgan said:
I'm not even interested in DG...

Honestly the only reason I still play Skyrim is because KoA and Dragon's Dogma were so short and easy. Also, Borderlands 2 isn't out yet.

I don't even really like ES in any particular way, its just that there is literally no competition with Bethesda as far as 1st person ginormous RPGs.

So people flock to them despite how very very shitty their QA is, and how lackluster their art design and writing is compared to even modestly talented fan efforts.
Yup, because that's the only reason I go to them.

I like their games because I like their games, not because there's nothing else (Because if you look there are other sandbox RPG's out there)

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
Meh, don't let it make you undervalue what you have. Dawnguard isn't better, it's just different. In the mean time, just appreciate Skyrim for what it is.