So What did you think about the Royal Wedding

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
i watched a bit of it and was bored so i watched Fight Scenes from Naruto. But they got married [yay] so thats good i guess but i can see a future headline all ready

what did you guys think?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
It was a spectacle, something that any Disney princess would be proud of. Also, I've decided that if I ever go to England, I'm going to have to finagle some way to go to church while the Archbishop of Canterbury is preaching. That man has one of the best preacher voices I've ever heard. I'm not really sure what there is to say beyond that.

Edit: Also, they just had three World War II era planes fly overhead -- a bomber and two fighters. That is so much cooler than the typical fighter jet flyover you would see for a similar occasion in the states.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
I watched the Chaser repeats and now I'm watching Ricky Gervais: Live

That's what I thought of it.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
legion431 said:
Got pissed because because it was on 6 of the main television channels in Australia.
That's what DVDs are for.

Though, yeah, quite a few threads about it here as well. Couldn't we have more MLP threads instead, we don't seem to have many of those.

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
Good for them.
Now can I please get through the rest of the day without everything I see shoving it in my face?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
thaluikhain said:
legion431 said:
Got pissed because because it was on 6 of the main television channels in Australia.
That's what DVDs are for.

Though, yeah, quite a few threads about it here as well. Couldn't we have more MLP threads instead, we don't seem to have many of those.
In defense of the thread I started, I checked to see if there was another thread on the topic at all. I missed one, but two threads isn't all that much.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
Well, it was a nice ceremony, I liked the sermon (I think that's what it was) and the bride looked lovely. My only complaint is that it was 4:45 am here in Houston, TX when my cat woke me up and I found my mother watching it while trying to go back to sleep. But then again, I can't really blame the happy couple for that. No, I'm not cranky, Stop Asking!

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
I like the fact we just had three tornados and a eurofighter in a diamond formation buzz our house at low altitude. Living in an RAF zone really has its benefits!

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
ZombieGenesis said:
It's already happened?

Who gets married before lunch??
Exactly!
My sis just came by and said it was lovely.
And to quote my words: ''Who gets married before lunch?!''

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Owyn_Merrilin said:
In defense of the thread I started, I checked to see if there was another thread on the topic at all. I missed one, but two threads isn't all that much.
Only two?

My mistake, I thought there'd been more than that.