So, what games are you playing?

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
Due to a combination of Amazon summer sales and the Steam sale, I'm currently attempting to plow through Binary Domain, the original Max Payne, and the original F.E.A.R.

Binary Domain I'd say is a pretty underrated cover-based third person shooter. I'm not sure if it's the most unique thing out there, and the voice acting can be silly at times, but so far the plot can be actually engaging at times and the game is just plain old fun. Just... be warned that the PC version is a pretty damn obvious console port.

Max Payne 1 is turning out to be one of those games I'm kinda kicking myself for not playing earlier. It really is just blowing me away how fun, engaging, and well made this game is. Plus, the crazy amounts of environmental-interaction and attention to little details makes my inner tiny-detail-nerd squee with delight...

And finally, F.E.A.R. is also turning out to be a game I wish I had tried earlier. The story is honestly not all that fantastic, it truly isn't a scary game, and the environments can look a little samey after a while. But dammit... slo-mo shotgunning people to the face NEVER gets old. Plus the game has some nice graphical effects that still look pretty impressive to this day (kinda crazy considering F.E.A.R. was released in 2005), so it's all just a big bag of awesomeness so far...

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
Now playing... [http://www.backloggery.com/razentsu]

The Ys: The Oath in Felghana, Ys Origin, and Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes are my main focuses. I'm going to start Analogue: A Hate Story once I clear one of those games.

And I'm always playing some Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code here and there. Hisoutensoku is a recent game I play occasionally as well.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I dont have time to play any games... Except on my phone while I am commuting etc.
i do want to play Persona 4.

The Human Torch

Sep 12, 2010
Hard Reset, Orcs Must Die, Binding of Isaac and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Even though I couldn't get Star Wars to work with Windows 7 64-bit (thanks, Steam, for warning me about this), I have no regret about the other purchases.

Wait, I feel partial regret about Orcs Must Die, because it's getting too damn hard! :p

Pjotr84

Oct 22, 2009
At the moment I'm mostly playing Football Manager 2012, but I'm also finishing up PES 2010 on the Xbox. Apart from that I play Age of Empires: Online from time to time, before it's completely dead.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'm playing The Secret World with a mate when he gets home from the garage. We sometimes have a session of L4D2 with another friend. During the day I am playing Minecraft and Borderlands. I also have a beta key for Path of Exile so I have been playing that too.

I bought Metro 2033 in the steam sale so gonna have peek at that as my mate says it is good.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I'm working my way through the Crysis 2 campaign, playing the superb multiplayer in Max Payne 3 and trying to finish Dragon Dogma on my PS3...

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Hearts of Iron III, Crusader Kings 2, and The Witcher, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Admittedly I'm neglecting the latter two.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
At the moment I'm mostly playing Dawn of War II and Trine 2, both co-op with my boyfriend. :)

I picked up Terraria and PixelJunk Eden in the Steam sale, so I'm messing around with those a bit when my boyfriend isn't around.

Really need to finish Swords & Sworcery EP at some point. Got a bit stuck on the third triangle-mijob.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Currently playing:

Lego Batman 2
Kirby Mass Attack
LittleBigPlanet 2 (though that's a near constant on these kinds of lists)

Got plenty of other games on the ol' Pile-O'-Shame.

Spitfire

Dec 27, 2008
Currently, I'm playing Mass Effect 1, and I'm planning on going through the whole trilogy. After I'm done with that, I'll probably have a go at the original Deus Ex. Despite being a long-time PC gamer, I've never actually played it before, so this should be interesting.

gonzo20

Dec 18, 2008
icewind dale 2 because i love my crpgs and darn is it kicking my ass, kept it on the normal difficulty and if you dont kill the enemy mages fast, you are fucked, they do some nastydamage and debuffs, but magic missiles normally stops em from casting long enough

on xbox, mostly battlefield 3/gears 3 depending on whos playing what

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
Earthbound
Mother 3
Dungeon Siege
Fallout: New Vegas
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Then I have Tribes: Ascend and League of Legends, which I play on and off.

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
So far: Ys: The oath of Falhgara (or something), Borderlands and Warhammer 40k: Space Marine. Sadly I have to watch my money or otherwise I would have also bought dungeon defenders, Batman: Arkham City, Portal 2 and SW: KOTOR.

I already had skyrim and torchlight so no need to buy those again.

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
Just finished up Afro Samurai (got all the achievements - yea me!) and Rain-Slick Presipice of Darkness 3. Played a bit of Chains of Olympus last night and may spend some time on that one. Picked up Dear Esther, Metro 2033 and Saints Row 3 on steam sale...so looks like the PC will be getting more love soon.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Currently playing The Binding of Isaac, I just need to beat The Chest with Maggy, Eve and Blue Baby to get the Platinum God achievement, so much easier said than done. Thankfully the Polaroid issue has been fixed so getting to it isn't quite as frustrating.

Also got Sniper Elite V2 in the post today, so I'll be playing that later...

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
GTA4.
But not on steam, I ordered it a while ago, after my old copy broke, and I haven't got around to playing it. God I forgot how much fun it was.

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
Well thanks to the steam sale I've got my PC gaming hat on this week

- Crysis and it's expansion warhead
- Skyrim picked it up on the steam sale oh my god why do I always get the PC version last
- GTA 4:complete edition with the iCEnhancer
- The binding of issac got back into it with the expansion pack

I do want to play max payne 3 soon as a huge max payne fan but the file is huge why oh why internet