So what's the story behind YOUR avatar pic?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Ha, I did change it! Never trust an American to keep his word!

The new avatar is of A$AP Rocky's single, M's

Music is kewl

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
My profile pic is a failed attempt to have a .gif of Yahtzee clapping his hands and going "WONK!", or something like that.

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
Mine is Lobo, because he's awesome. (Screw you New 52. This Lobo is the best and always will be the Prime Bastich!!!)

Seriously, Lobo is about the only DC Character I can stand.

He's anarchic enough to be funny and his love for Space Dolphins and his Sweet Motorcycle is more than awesome.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Mine comes from previous account. I asked a guy how he made his avatar, and I asked if he could make me one. It's of Ussop from One Piece (One of my favorite characters) during a battle that I would describe as a kind of Moment of Awesome. Ussop vs Perona in the Thriller Bark arc. It's when he discovers her Devil Fruit powers don't work on him since his self esteem already so low...and he can fight back.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Kyr Knightbane said:
Mine is Lobo, because he's awesome. (Screw you New 52. This Lobo is the best and always will be the Prime Bastich!!!)

Seriously, Lobo is about the only DC Character I can stand.

He's anarchic enough to be funny and his love for Space Dolphins and his Sweet Motorcycle is more than awesome.
Sir, I like "The Main Man" as well! Screw the New 52 version!

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
End boss to one of my favorite video games of all time.
That, and a pissed off giant-sized flammie is a fine intersection between "dragon, cute, and fucking terrifying".

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Isn't your Avatar also based on a Robot Chicken's sketch of Captain Planet? Or something similar to this?

Mm, close but it's actually from Funny or Die's series of sketch videos featuring Don Cheadle as Captain Planet, hence my vulgar statement earlier.

It gave me a giggle.

Reason_To_Smile

Sep 14, 2015
I love batman movie and Joker in this movie is my favorite negative character in that movie. That why i choose this avatar...

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
It's just the Turmion Kätilöt logo. They've been my favorite band for a few years now.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
Mine is an obscure bit character in an obscure videogame placed on a screencap from an anime influenced short film. It was a kind of contest. Anyone who could correctly identified it won. Won respect, or maybe I'll mail them a candybar or something. But WINNING, right. My prior avatars were just thumbnail versions of desktops I'd made for my various pc's. But just sizing those down created pretty weak avatars, and even though this one is little better I've not felt the need to change it for quite a while now.

Gray-Philosophy

Sep 19, 2014
Mine started as a random pencil sketch of a comical knightly character for D&D.

Turned out better than I expected so I decided to colour it for the hell of it.

The result was no less than glorious, and thus it became my avatar.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
I was a Skyrim wolf for a bit there. Then I saw the episode of Adventure Time where Iceking uses the disembodied head of Party God as a puppet. Thought it made sense to run with that.

Edit: And now it's Carlos from Danger 5. It had to be. Sticking with him now.