So which actor do you want to see Bethesda kill off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim?

Kryzantine

Feb 18, 2010
While their trend was somewhat subverted with the fact that technically, Liam Neeson survived until about halfway through the main story of Fallout 3 (though practically, you only had about 30 minutes of being around him, considering that first half of the game was spent LOOKING FOR HIM), Patrick Stewart had the more... dubious honour of being killed off literally 30 minutes into Oblivion. Assuming this trend continues and Bethesda hires another big name actor to kill off moments before the plot of Skyrim kicks off, who would you like to see in that position?

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
While I dont want them to kill off anyone, I'd love it if Brad Pitt was in the game. He is by far my favorite actor, and if he was in this game that'd be great.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Frankie Boyle

I know he's a comedian, not an actor, but could you imagine what he would come out with just before his death?

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Jennifer Hale.

Except instead of dying, she'd go to Bethesda's office and punch the writer in the face for trying to kill her off.

Teh Jammah

Nov 13, 2010
... BRIAN BLESSED!

Simply because no video game could handle any more than 30 minutes of his raw manliness without getting the player pregnant

ThePerfectionist

Apr 5, 2010
Nolan North, just because I'm sick of that guy being in everything. I would have said Jennifer Hale too, but someone else beat me to it.

Ooh, or Nathan Fillion because I really hate how much people love him. Yes, he's a great actor, but UGH

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
The voice actor for the elves. I hate that voice so much. So pretentious and self-righteous. I always punch them in the face.

And then they should resurrect Emperor Septim the Whateverth so Patrick Stewart can be in it again.

That's actually funny, I just saw him in The Merchant of Venice on Friday, I was on vacation in Stratford.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
John Cleese. For being awesome. Make him die in a funny way. Also with dignity. The man deserves it.

Or Shia Labeouf for being a dick that's cockblocking the robots' screentime in the transformer movies. God I dislike that guy alot. Let us kill him. Or have him eaten by a dragon.

Ian McKellen? He's old an father-like, just like captain Picard? Otherwise maybe Christopher Lee?

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Max von Sydow does the voice over for the trailer. Obviously it is he that will be sent to the gallows.

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
Unabletothinkofname said:
Christopher Lee.

Yeah, I want to see how they'd justify killing Christopher Lee.
Vampirism?

OT. Christopher Lee for me as well. The fact that the ones that dissappear/get killed in the first few mnutes of these games tends to be an authorative figure. I wonder what role they'd give him that uses his Compelling Voice.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
dogstile said:
Frankie Boyle

I know he's a comedian, not an actor, but could you imagine what he would come out with just before his death?
right, so there was this Breton suckin me off. and i looked at her and said 'shouldnt you be bakin me some fuckin sweetrolls!'
Unabletothinkofname said:
Christopher Lee.

Yeah, I want to see how they'd justify killing Christopher Lee.
no, they should have him and Ian McKellan as two rival mage faction leaders (one of them evil like the Dark Brotherhood, the other good like the Mages Guild) and put Viggo Mortesen in the Fighters Guild just cos.
OT: i'll second Elf Voice Man.

Arionis

Oct 19, 2008
Anthony Hopkins, or Eddie Izzard. 8D

The former as a Dark Elf, and the latter as a Bosmer.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Nobody wants to see Samuel L. Jackson yelling really damn loud at everyone for about 30 minutes before being assassinated or some nonsense?

Seems like a good idea to me. Mostly because I've never been able to take anything he's ever done seriously.