So which actor do you want to see Bethesda kill off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim?

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Hmmm, tradition dictates that it ahs to be a well established actor from the UK. He also has to have an air of distinguished acheivement and/or bad assery about him.

Perhaps Hugo Weaving? Or even (dare I say it?) Sean Connery? And then there are Ian McKellan, Christopher Lee, Judi Dench (no glass ceilings here!), and even maybe Timothy Dalton.

Or Anthony Hopkins (as stated above). Eddie Izzard, while perhaps one of my favorite comedians and British performers, doe snot have the grave image that these others inspire. Though it would be rather silly to see him in a game.

EDIT:
Zaik said:
Nobody wants to see Samuel L. Jackson yelling really damn loud at everyone for about 30 minutes before being assassinated or some nonsense?

Seems like a good idea to me. Mostly because I've never been able to take anything he's ever done seriously.
I am sick and tired of all these mutha fuckin mudcrabs in this mutha fuckin cave!

The Big Boss

Apr 4, 2011
inFAMOUSCowZ said:
While I dont want them to kill off anyone, I'd love it if Brad Pitt was in the game. He is by far my favorite actor, and if he was in this game that'd be great.
"And gentlemen, i want my dragon scalps!"

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Kryzantine said:
While their trend was somewhat subverted with the fact that technically, Liam Neeson survived until about halfway through the main story of Fallout 3 (though practically, you only had about 30 minutes of being around him, considering that first half of the game was spent LOOKING FOR HIM), Patrick Stewart had the more... dubious honour of being killed off literally 30 minutes into Oblivion. Assuming this trend continues and Bethesda hires another big name actor to kill off moments before the plot of Skyrim kicks off, who would you like to see in that position?
Nathan Fillion.

He should turn to your character and say 'Don't worry We will get out of this!'
'But how mysterious fellow prisoner?!?!' you say.
'I AIM TO MISBEHAVE'
*Nathan fireballs guard in face*

He then goes down while killing guards to let you character escape, because he's awesome.

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
Well, if Skyrim is going to pretend to be as serious as Oblivion did, then Morgan Freeman. If Bethesda realized that the first thing most players do is commit genocide with a rusty sword until they're overwhelmed by guards, and thus decided to make the game funny, then a good impersonator of Elvis...being followed by Harpo Marx.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
The Big Boss said:
inFAMOUSCowZ said:
While I dont want them to kill off anyone, I'd love it if Brad Pitt was in the game. He is by far my favorite actor, and if he was in this game that'd be great.
"And gentlemen, i want my dragon scalps!"
If he said a comment remotely like that I'd have a new found love for him

Mark Flanagan

Apr 25, 2011
Teh Jammah said:
... BRIAN BLESSED!

Simply because no video game could handle any more than 30 minutes of his raw manliness without getting the player pregnant
This, so much this.
I want him to voice a friendly dragon and say "Oh well, Who wants to live forever? DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!"

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
I want an awesome actor to have the chance of being an awesome companion with a great side-story arc and stuff. So lame they kill those characters out of cheapness.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Whoever made the voice for Duke Nukem.
He dies heroically saving a few hot babes, throwing out a few last one liners.
A side quest is now introduced into the game! Now you must find clues (his voice describing them/reading the notes) to where his house full of goodies is located.

Domehammer

Jun 17, 2011
I agree with above Morgen Freemen. It would make me care that character died unlike septim from oblivion.

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
D.C. Douglas, and he shouts the name of the player before he dies (Bethesda has high-tech text to speech equipment)
I'll definetly name my character "Chris" if that happens.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
-Dragmire- said:
Justin Bieber, mauled by a horde of undead... or an undead Michael Jackson.
I've been seeing him everywhere on this forum, so seconded.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
BJ777 said:
Jason Statham.

Seriously, that would improve the game by 200%.
I was actually going to say that. Well Done.

But knowing him, it would probably be like this:
He tells you to find him, or something related to him. Then, as he?s about to get killed, he counter-attacks, kills the guy, then crank 3 starts.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Morgan Freeman. Lets see them justify that! Him or Sean Connery...Or everyone with a great voice, it'd be a blood bath, a beautiful sounding bloodbath!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Chuck Norris.
Although, then again, they can never kill off the Norris.
Ever.
But it would be pretty awsome to have Chuck Norris in a video game.
I mean really awsome.
Seriously cool.
Super-duper!

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
I'm gonna Say....Stephen Fry. Don't ask me why, i just want to see him in some form of Voice acted Medieval setting.

conflictofinterests said:
My boyfriend says Sean Connery.
Sean Connerys character isn't allowed to die until the final act of anything he's in, so it's impossible for that to happen in the first thirty minutes.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Colin Farrell, and make it so that its easily accessible to watch over and over and over again. Make it an agonizing tortured death. I can't stand that fucking guy.