So which actor do you want to see Bethesda kill off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim?

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Yes to everything everyone had said, perhaps putting them all in skyrim is a possible solution?

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Robert Pattinson and Ryan Reynolds who I would gleefully watch slaughtered for their horrendous so called acting. And Jon Hamm, as this would definately motivate me in wanting to take revenge on the bastards who could kill such an awesome and beautiful man.

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
Shia LaBeouf, being sent into an arena against a hopelessly overpowered opponent, being chased around for a bit, then ripped in two and forced to watch and hopelessly crawl away, as his legs are devoured. The commentator for the match should be Samuel L. Jackson saying "Day-um!"

Don't know how they would work it into the beginning... Maybe an alternative version where you are fighting for your freedom as a gladiator instead?

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Jennifer Hale.

Except instead of dying, she'd go to Bethesda's office and punch the writer in the face for trying to kill her off.
I agree with this. Great voice actor.

Also, I would love to see Ian Mcshane in Skyrim, but I don't want him to die within the first 30 minutes

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Infernai said:
I'm gonna Say....Stephen Fry. Don't ask me why, i just want to see him in some form of Voice acted Medieval setting.
Well hes in Fable 2/3 which are vaguely Medieval. He's that rogue type guy whos name I forget.

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
scnj said:
-Dragmire- said:
Justin Bieber, mauled by a horde of undead... or an undead Michael Jackson.
I've been seeing him everywhere on this forum, so seconded.
Brought to you courtesy of the red button. Don't press it, whatever you do.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
It's not really a trend when you only have two examples, and one of those doesn't even follow the conventions you set up for them to follow.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
So which actor do you want to see Bethesda kill off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim?
The Elder Scrolls Series

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
BJ777 said:
Jason Statham.

Seriously, that would improve the game by 200%.
You know he's gonna be in the new Getaway game, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4VAoipMrDc

Anyway, I'd like them to kill Rutger Hauer just because he made that awful "Hobo with a shotgun" movie.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Clive Owen as the captain of the guard who is killed by an assassin.

Jason Statham as the former champion of the lands leaving Skyrim because its all too easy for him (just look at the Crank movies. Jason Statham. cannot. be. killed.)

Morgan Freeman as a wise monk fortelling doom to come being consumed by a ritual gone wrong.

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Teh Jammah said:
... BRIAN BLESSED!

Simply because no video game could handle any more than 30 minutes of his raw manliness without getting the player pregnant
I second this one thousand times. Christopher Lee should be in it as a baddass Sorcerer!