So which actor do you want to see Bethesda kill off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim?

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Personally, I'd prefer having a character that I hate. After all, if they're gonna kill them, it might as well be someone I have no attachment to other than a distinct desire to see them get brutally killed.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
shrekfan246 said:
Canid117 said:
shrekfan246 said:
Canid117 said:
shrekfan246 said:
Canid117 said:
Bruce Willis.

He never dies in anything.
I'll go ahead and assume you haven't seen Sin City then. Though he did have to die twice to stay dead (or so we think...)

EDIT: Thinking back on his filmography, I'm going to think you were being facetious.
Damn totally forgot about Sin city.
And Armageddon, The Sixth Sense, 12 Monkeys, and probably a few others...ahem. Sorry.

I think it'd be interesting for him to be killed off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim, though, so I suppose he'd be my pick too?
Shit how did I forget all of those?! Well my broken is brain today I guess.
It's okay, I wouldn't expect most people to remember those movies, aside from The Sixth Sense. On the bright side, you're a rather amusing person, apparently. Or at the very least, you made me laugh.
Nah I was just thinking Die Hard movies and wasn't considering the rest of his movies very much.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
-Dragmire- said:
Justin Bieber, mauled by a horde of undead... or an undead Michael Jackson.
After he is hung out the window of the tallest tower..... and then dropped to the horde of undead.
or just change out adoring fan with justin bieber.

EDIT:
All I can think about now is:

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
ArbiterX13 said:
Well, if Skyrim is going to pretend to be as serious as Oblivion did, then Morgan Freeman. If Bethesda realized that the first thing most players do is commit genocide with a rusty sword until they're overwhelmed by guards, and thus decided to make the game funny, then a good impersonator of Elvis...being followed by Harpo Marx.
Only if his entire dialogue is recording with bike horns.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I'm feeling Ed Norton for this role. I think his voice would fit.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Morgan Freeman.

Cause if Morgan Freeman's giving the tutorial, you're going to fucking learn.

EDIT: Or, more realistically, Samuel L. Jackson. He's a big gamer, apparently.

"What does the inventory screen, look like? Does it look like a *****?"

"..."

"Press start to find out."

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Jack Black...I could just imagine pushing him off a cliff...BIG fun!