So which actor do you want to see Bethesda kill off in the first 30 minutes of Skyrim?

Pandabearparade

Mar 23, 2011
ArbiterX13 said:
If Bethesda realized that the first thing most players do is commit genocide with a rusty sword until they're overwhelmed by guards,
I've never done that. *boggled*

Hell, I've never even heard of someone doing that until now. Do people do that? How silly.

Sylveria

Nov 15, 2009
Let's see.. we need someone old and distinguished to play the father figure that does off. Harrison Ford maybe? Or Christopher Lee.

xchurchx

Nov 2, 2009
morgan freeman, just coz morgan freeman
or kevin bacon, because again kevin bacon

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
PixelKing said:
Robert pattinson, simply to amuse me.
A giant vat of sparkly magic will fall on him! Followed by a brown haird girl who sighs all the time and gets impaled.

Pig Mazurka

Mar 28, 2011
ThePerfectionist said:
Nolan North, just because I'm sick of that guy being in everything. I would have said Jennifer Hale too, but someone else beat me to it.

Ooh, or Nathan Fillion because I really hate how much people love him. Yes, he's a great actor, but UGH
God damn ninja... I'd like to see Nolan North as well, but only if the sound he makes when he dies is just, "BREH," and then he crumples over into that awkward death rag doll pose that happened in the beginning of Oblivion. You know, the one where they just kind of drop to their knees and fall over backwards? Yeah, that one.

xchurchx

Nov 2, 2009
Goldeneye103X2 said:
BJ777 said:
Jason Statham.

Seriously, that would improve the game by 200%.
I was actually going to say that. Well Done.

But knowing him, it would probably be like this:
He tells you to find him, or something related to him. Then, as he?s about to get killed, he counter-attacks, kills the guy, then crank 3 starts.
thank you sir you made my day

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Errr...George Takei? He seems to have a good sense of humor (I just saw an episode of Party Down with him in it).

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
I would very much like to see that little screen whore, Sha le Boof (or however you pronounce it), just to see his ego burst when he get's eaten by a dragon in bit after the tutorial.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I want to see Anthony Hopkins, it would be so perfect.
"Did you know you can make fire from ice?"
"How would you do that?"
"Like this."
*casts super awesome magic spell*

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
I'm going to go with Johnny Depp making some off the wall comment and then dying in an incredibly ironic fashion. It would make me happy.

If not him than probably Clint Eastwood, but that one has been mentioned.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
Lordmarkus said:
Max von Sydow does the voice over for the trailer. Obviously it is he that will be sent to the gallows.

His character is named Esbern. I expect he will be eaten by a Dragon if he IS killed earlier. I'm holding out hope he's one of those mountain creatures that shake the earth when they speak. So he stays alive for a while, his voice is epic.

Caffeine Rage

Mar 11, 2011
None to be honest. I don't want them to blow a good chunk of their voice actor budget for a high dollar actor/voice that they either kill off shortly into the game or you spend practically no time with in the game.

I much rather have the spare talent they could afford to throw at voice work and level design (especially random dungeons and tombs since those were bad about copy and paste in Oblivion) than have a recognizable name in a lead role.