So...Who watched Freakazoid while growing up?

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
It was a great show but frankly it missed the target audience by about a mile. So the network got the shotgun and took it out behind the shed. I think I cried during that part of the movie.

Darkintent

Mar 17, 2009
who didnt love freakazoid would be a better question lol im 18 now and i still find it funny ^^

InventiveHero

Oct 2, 2008
Freakazoid/Earthworm Jim was the best hour of TV I can remember. Them's was some fun times.

HUGBEES!!!!!!!!

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
*Raises hand* I watched it, but since back then I didn't have internet, and CN was a complete prick, I didn't even see season 1 entirely. But it was funny as hell anyway. I used to run around the house singing the theme song..ahh, good times.

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
That show was amazing,i still find it funny as hell and i'm 17!
Why does Cartoon Network fail now? So sad..

megaplushie

Apr 2, 2009
I remember watching Freakazoid every afternoon after school and on Saturday mornings. They should really show Freakazoid on Boomerang or something... unless they do and I miss it. :|

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Hey you, cut it out.

Love Freakazoid, got the first season on DVD, lost track of how many times I've watched it.

"I knew it! It's some guy in a helmet!"

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I love Freakazoid. Wish the stores I live near carried it on DVD, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

The guy runs halfway around the world to tell a tibetan monk to stop raking sand in a zen garden in the middle of a fight (admittedly with the alter-ego's jerky brother, but even so). Come on, that's great.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
I loved the episode where The Animaniacs, Freakazoid, and Pinky and the Brain were arguing over who Steven Spielberg liked more.

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
Fbuh said:
I loved the episode where The Animaniacs, Freakazoid, and Pinky and the Brain were arguing over who Steven Spielberg liked more.
"So,who do you like the best?"
"Who are you people?"

Classic.

Eiseman

Jul 23, 2008
Freakazoid's one of those shows that's even funnier now that I'm old enough to get all the jokes.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
sonicspin said:
I just bought the Freakazoid season 1 dvds. Who else LOVED this show! What was you favorite anything about it? Tell me freaks!
Oh my god you actually managed to get the DVDs? I have been looking for those forever!

Yes, oh god yes, I watched Freakazoid when I was younger! That, along with Ed, Edd, and Eddy, was my favorite cartoon growing up.