So, you're making love to music that you left on shuffle...

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
NOBODY wants to fuck to these:

(Seriously I mean I feel uncomfortable enough listening to this while waiting for a train, especially the crying part)

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
None of the music in my library would be suitable so I'm not sure what the worst case would be. Maybe the worst would be if one of those songs which is somehow suitable for that kind of thing came up just because it would break the flow.

badpun

Apr 4, 2010
It would have to be either this one for embarrassment:

or this one for a little bit of irony:

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Thankfully, I still update my playlists manually... so there is no "all".

There are a lot of songs in my collection that would be incredibly bad if they were to pop up if I happened to load up the wrong playlist(s), though.

As mentioned previously by at least one other, I have Metallica's cover of So What (and also the Anti-Nowhere League original) floating around in a few playlists. I've also got a lot of incredibly crass and creepy songs by the likes of Mindless Self Indulgence, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Dope, Suicidal Tendencies, The Vandals... hell, almost anything by the Dead Kennedys... but I think the worst possible place for the shuffle to land would be on Aphex Twin, either Rubber Johnny or Come to Daddy... and yeah, Milkman would be bad too.

KissmahArceus

Mar 1, 2011
Skyrim soundtrack.....
Made some soft, tender love making erupt in laughter as we first "unlocked" a Dragon shout and then started battling a Dragon...
Sigh

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
You know what? After looking through my library, putting it on shuffle would be a death sentence for the mood and probably the entire relationship. Pretty much anything not by Seal would put an abrupt end to any rutting.

Quijiboh

Mar 24, 2011
I have plenty of songs that would merely kill the mood. I think if this one came on though, it would make things weird:

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
Instant K4rma said:

Real men make passionate love to the Grease soundtrack.

Yes, this is really in my library, along with a couple other Grease tracks.
Personally if that came on a guy's Ipod and we were in the middle I'd probably enjoy it a lot more.

I think this would just kill the mood.

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
First thing that came to mind:

Not sure if that would be good or bad. Wait. Of course it'd be good.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
gay bar- electric six

I don't feel like dancing- scissor sisters. If only because the girl would stop and shout "Ultra gaaaayyyyyy" at me.

alimination602

Apr 14, 2009
You sir, are on form. In recognition i present you (In keeping with the theme) this imaginary copy of The Legend of Zelda soundtrack you may play in your own mind. Listen with pride.

Returning to the topic at hand I?ve have just been looking through my music collection and for the most part I would not want these songs anywhere near my sex life as doing so would be like playing Russian roulette with each song adding a new bullet to the drum, except in the case of George Formby or Lonely Island when the bullets are replaced with nuclear warheads.

The only exceptions could be Barry White, Lindsey Stirling or Robbie Williams but i don?t like those odds.

Calibanbutcher said:
geK0 said:
Zelda's Lost Woods theme

would be good for a laugh at least, but might ruin the mood.
You mean the lost woods theme
*sunglasses*
Would make you lose wood?

Thank you, thank you, I'll see myself out.

On Topic:
Probably anything by OOmph!.

prophecy2514

Nov 7, 2011
Most likely this one. Literally hard to believe I have this on my itunes but I do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011

I'm not sure if this would be the worst song or the best song to come up. I suppose it would depend on the situation.

I know that this one would be awful no matter what the situation.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Shuffle? My playlist is all power rangers!

No, but seriously I am not sure what you'd consider bad... I do have every song from the first two My Little Pony series, Weird Al, Tim Minchin, Gilbert & Sullivan, Avenue Q, Tom Smith, Muppets... and that's just from the top of my library.
I do think Pinkie Pie's Smile Song would probably be considered bad in such a situation but I really don't care enough compared to how much I like it to take it out of anywhere.

Mr F.

Jul 11, 2012
Well, the worst case scenario would be any of these three.

Cause they are INSTANT SUPER MOODKILL for me (Talking dead ex girlfriend relationship song right at the top followed by two other songs with hellish conotations. Like seriously. Heard the intro to the second song whilst pulling it off youtube and I broke down slightly. I love and HAAAAATE the power music has over me.). I only have them around for when I want some quiet introspection.

Its not quite music but there is a chance that shuffle would end up landing on a bit of an audiobook, which would just be strange, or much better one of the episodes of Bleak Expecations I have. Since my current partner and I regularly listen to bleak expectations whilst making out it would not be particularly bad, laughter and whatnot is always fun.

But as for moodklls?

I mean seriously. Actually, just about most of radiohead would be bad. No offence to any radiohead fans but fuck me is a lot of there stuff miserable.

Cause yeah. That = Misery.

I don't as much have songs that would be hilariously bad if they came on. I just have songs that would be soul crushingly depressing for me. This is why I only put shuffle on playlists.

It really doesn't help that I just managed to lift myself clear of chronic depression lasting about 6 years so my music library is somewhat devoid of happy songs.

edit:

That would perhaps be the single worst song possible for sexytimes.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Well pretty much any Steel Panther would kill it, unless she was a freak like that. And anything from Zebraheads Panty Raid album would be a serious WTF moment.

It is a personal goal of mine to do the nasty to Panteras Cowboys from Hell.