Sombrero Deadpool And The Forest City Cosplayers, Pt. 2

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Sombrero Deadpool And The Forest City Cosplayers, Pt. 2

London, Ontario's first comic book convention had so many costumes, even we couldn't guess them all. Can you?

Read Full Article

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
The woman in picture 28 appears to be Paine from Final Fantasy X-2, no idea who the gentleman with her is representing.

Gentleman with the boxing gloves in picture 34 I think is meant to be Dudley from Street Fighter, no idea on the other two, though the the one with the horns looks familiar.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Evrant said:
The woman in picture 28 appears to be Paine from Final Fantasy X-2, no idea who the gentleman with her is representing.

Gentleman with the boxing gloves in picture 34 I think is meant to be Dudley from Street Fighter, no idea on the other two, though the the one with the horns looks familiar.
his is a homestuck Troll

#34 is Gamzee

#31 is Karkat

I have no idea who the woman or the man dressed in white is

#29 Gender Swaped Drogo? -im getting a GOT vibe from it

And Man

May 12, 2014
direkiller said:
Evrant said:

his is a homestuck Troll

#34 is Gamzee

#31 is Karkat

The other guy in #31 is Dad from Homestuck. I recognize the girl in #34, but I can't place her. I know she's from an old kid's television show or movie or something. Maybe a character from Care Bears?

Symbio Joe

Dec 7, 2010
#34 Princess Calla form Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears. That is old school as fuck.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
And Man said:
direkiller said:
Evrant said:

his is a homestuck Troll

#34 is Gamzee

#31 is Karkat

The other guy in #31 is Dad from Homestuck. I recognize the girl in #34, but I can't place her. I know she's from an old kid's television show or movie or something. Maybe a character from Care Bears?
Yea I don't read home stuck I just know enough to use the zodiac signs to identify them,
&
It smacked me right in the face when I read carebears, but someone already beat me to the punch by the time I could post.

http://cortneywilliams.com/gummibears/images/calla.png

turns out you were not far off

Hattingston

Jan 22, 2012
I'm pretty sure that the doctors in number 4 are actually the angel Castiel from Supernatural, what with the style of coat and the gesture the one in the foreground is making. Good cosplays all around though.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Hattingston said:
I'm pretty sure that the doctors in number 4 are actually the angel Castiel from Supernatural, what with the style of coat and the gesture the one in the foreground is making.
Just coming to say that, #4 is Castiel, smiting the angel!

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
...and there's Carmen Sandiego hanging out in the background of #34.

And isn't the white thing in #33 the yeti or whatever that thing was from the Ranklin-Bass(SP?!?) animations?