Something for the pokenerds

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Magmar, I don't care If no one cares about him anymore he was the most laid back pokemon ever, he would probably be fun to hang out with.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Eevee, because I could then evolve him/her to any of the Eevolutions and get myself a Flareon... Yep, I have a thing about cuteness and fire.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
how about that tripled mouthed dragon I saw on TV once? I dunno, I think it was Pokemon, I don't watch any of those anime shows though.

E-mantheseeker

Nov 29, 2008
Kirby! wait... no that's not right. Goku? no, that's not it either.

Really though, I'd pick Moltres, flying around on a bird that has flaming wings is just Badass.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Either a Taillow, Mightyena, or an Onyx.

But if i had to pick just one, it would be a Ralts. those things are made of badass.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Fearlagator, so me and he/she good go around wasteing creeps, Maybe an abra just to telport anywhere I please or even a magby for being so damn cute

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Pikachu, cause i'm old school like that (besides i've forgotten most pokémon... i used to be a big time pokenerd when it first came round... i even remembered every single one of the original 101 lol)

fat american

Apr 2, 2008
I would bring the exploding hobokins. He doesn't exist in the pokemon universe but he does in mine.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Umbreon.
Out of all the Eevee transformations, I choose the most emo one.

EDIT:No, wait, screw that! I want a Spoink!
Best. Pokemon name. Ever.